**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need help from u pros!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I need this path please help me with stategys to use.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Passive damage over time, quake void Torchomega and I think aa work well, you can also use the caiw synergy which gives mutant a permanent prowess, coupled with a big special damahe champ like colossus and he can do work, also havok and Emma alone can work, sunspot isn’t great due to cornered. The full f4 can be solid if you have them, mainly reed doing the damage though
  • Options
    My max 5s
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

My max 5s

My team suggestion is void aa colossus and caiw with the mutant synergy, assuming you have access to that, if you don’t you will want lower rank passive damage chanps or Havok/Emma if you have them
  • Options
    Here's my 6s
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    U need capiw/beast or storm synergy to give all mutants prowess if you don’t have quake. Omega will work
  • Options
    I dont have iwca as a 5 our 6 only a 4 star
  • Options
    7 paths left to 100 act 6
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    She Hulk with Mr F’s power sting synergy deals passive damage that scales with her Furies - makes quick work of a lot of the fights on that lane.

https://streamable.com/20e5mb

I personally used her and Omega for the path, not too bad at all!

• Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Passive damage over time, quake void Torchomega and I think aa work well, you can also use the caiw synergy which gives mutant a permanent prowess, coupled with a big special damahe champ like colossus and he can do work, also havok and Emma alone can work, sunspot isn’t great due to cornered. The full f4 can be solid if you have them, mainly reed doing the damage though

AA isn’t the best here due to Clapback
  • Options
    I didn't know that but no mr fantastic lol
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Emma frost will be one of the best, havok will trigger cornered if you connect with a heavy.
  • Options
    Ahh that’s unfortunate. I’m sure you’ll find the right strategy regardless. Good luck with the rest of your paths! I’ve got 9 paths left myself, hoping to get it done over the next 2-3 weeks
  • Options
    Take a picture n let me c what u got left
  • Options
    @Strikerrx8 There ya go buddy, 4 paths in 6.4.3 and 5 paths in 6.4.6. Still grinding units for July 4th so been chipping away at it unitless and just relying on stashed pots and revives

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you have Havok, he works amazing here.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    meh use spiderman (og) he is ez the best in the game