**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone prefer current Act 6 difficultly?

First, I’m happy for the community that kabam has listened and is adjusting act 6 since the majority of feedback seems to be that it should be toned down.

I have 11 paths left for exploration and I’m hoping I will have enough time to finish before the nerf. I don’t think they will do this but I think it would be cool if people had the option on they’re account to keep the current version or the adjusted version of Act 6. It would be cool if they gave an exclusive 5* or 6* :p power stone champion to those that explored the current version, obviously he would be a toned-down trophy champ version not overpowered. That being said I’m not really looking for compensation or extra rewards I just want the challenge.

The poll options are for a general idea. I put the “other” option because I know some might choose difficulty depending on additional rewards.

Anyone prefer current Act 6 difficultly? 125 votes

I haven’t 100% and would choose reduced difficulty
72%
SnakeEyes69BigbowlrMr_PlatypusMagicBentonWorld EaterEpistriatuszuffyQuincyPecknameplasGregdagr8JohnyzeroMarvel_GBrandonmballouSiddhantKwatraAnonymous346ThatGuyYouSaw235WarBros23_ASDF_HendrossCassy 90 votes
I have 100% and would have chosen the reduced difficulty
14%
RaganatorSeatinLvernon15Mqc19Harith1987simolazWicket329manveertherealSinedd92RockypantherxTrickiterStevieManWonderChriissRMasterpuffGOTGAgent_X_zzzKnationTheMightyJon 18 votes
I haven’t 100% and would choose the current difficulty
4%
Strikerrx8Legendboy2411L0TUS_MANTISXguard77ZeuszeroShenk 6 votes
I have 100% and would have chosen the current difficulty
4%
danielmathHaji_SaabxNigCupidBigManOnCampus 5 votes
Other (explain)
4%
GamerTimone147KDoggg2017TheKiryuJhonST33Deacon 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Other (explain)
    Lvernon15 said:

Anyone who doesn’t want it toned down is being selfish imo. I’ve explored act 6 already, and yes it completely sucks that I’ve done it when it’s a lot harder, but a solid compensation package (not revives that will just expire) is fine for me, I don’t see how it’s a bad thing.

agreed. i'm in 6.3 currently and although i'm going through it as is ... it needs adjusting. some of these fights and nodes combined are not in line with proper progression and i think they realize that.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I think completion is fine but fights like no retreat champion do you sting path do you bleed rogue acid wash mysterio thunderstruck king groot and more just make me not want to explore anything but 6.1
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    6.1 is at 100%, 6.2 = 70%, 6.3 = 63%, 6.4 = 24%.
    I’m still chipping away at it, but for me it basically comes down to the question “am I having fun?” And tbh......no. Having to play perfect every single fight & path is just exhausting, slip up once and you take a combo to the face......boom your champ is k.o. Or just a little slip-up, take 1 maybe 2 hits....bye bye health 👋👋
    I don’t mind a challenge, Gears of War on hardcore iirc, F.E.A.R. on the highest difficulty, Cod on veteran, Racedriver Grid on ninja 😎😃 I was having fun with those. But act 6? Nope, almost no fun to be found.

So a reduced difficulty might take away some of that frustration.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Other (explain)
    I’m hav 100 it can’t said what I’m rather do since don’t ikow what changes wil be yet so this’ll poll for me Hav no sens yet
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I did 100% and if I had the option, I definitely would have done it at whatever the reduced difficulty is. As it is, it's way overturned and the rewards for the effort I put in were just plain awful
  • Options
    Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 45
    OP while I understand where you are coming from and an argument can be made that nerfing act 6 is like a slap in the face of those brave summoners who already completed and explored it. But I honestly think that they are doing it due to the feedback from those who have completed and those of us who have not venture past 6.2 or slowly trying to get a roster to progress throughout. I don’t think people who don’t want act 6 to be changed are selfish. I would maybe be on the same mindset if I had completed and explored act 6 due to the countless hrs and units spent. However a change that results on fun fights and better experience is always welcomed. There may be a good amount of summoners who can be against the change but there are a ton of people in favor of it. A pro player move so for me that’s always good and I would be on favor of.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,725 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Anyone who doesn’t want it toned down is being selfish imo. I’ve explored act 6 already, and yes it completely sucks that I’ve done it when it’s a lot harder, but a solid compensation package (not revives that will just expire) is fine for me, I don’t see how it’s a bad thing.

I think ppl who finish it before being toned down should get a 6* awakening crystal and 10K 6* shard. And no, I havent explored it yet. Was slowly working on it till I saw the Road Map and decided to wait.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I haven’t 100% and would choose the current difficulty
    I can't wait for 4 off july I need units to finish my last 6 paths
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Lvernon15 said:

I think ppl who finish it before being toned down should get a 6* awakening crystal and 10K 6* shard. And no, I havent explored it yet. Was slowly working on it till I saw the Road Map and decided to wait.
    The ideal change imo would be to either change the t5cc/ag to a selector/generic, and leg those who’ve finished keep the current, a t5cc/6*ag is good enough for all the rubbish we went through, the issue there would be those who have done a lot but not quite finished, where they could send things out, but there needs to be a solid compensation no matter what imo
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Toning down act 6 HAS to be done for the longevity of the game. For every person that has 100% explored act 6, there's 10,000 people that won't EVER explore act 6. Casual mid/lower tier players spend money on this game too. They are still a large revenue stream for Kabam. I'd be willing to bet 85-95% of the players in this game will NEVER 100% act 6 in it's current state. That's a LOT of people. That's a LOT of revenue to lose out on. That's a LOT of people that can quit. For the game to survive, changing act 6 had to be done.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    Act 6 is perfectly fine as it is, with small exceptions. But some fights are also stupid easy.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Other (explain)
    I just want kabam take down the Gates.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    I completed it, explored 6.1, some of 6.2 and 6.3. And many paths are just bs. Also effort it takes doesn't worth it imo.
    The worst part for me is many fights require very champ specific counter, like sinister, the champion, acid wash mysterio and many others. And you either have to rank champs specifically for those fights, or unit that fights down. Both are nothing fun. It's ok to push players to ranking nullify champ for example, but it's not ok to make them rank either manthing or king groot. There are about 200 5* champs, I guess. I have 10 r2 6* or r5 5* champs. And I don't have about 100 5* champs. I still don't even have some old 4*s like hulkbuster! With how rng your roster is, creating fights with only couple of counters and limiting your roster with 5* and 6* champs only is just bad. They definitely should change it imo
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m 71% through it and think it needs to be toned down. For those who have done 1 pass or as much as me. And for those who haven’t even touched it. This is some of the hardest most Bs content we’ve had and I don’t wish anyone the issues we experienced with it.

Definitely toned down even if I had 100% it