**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff Beyond Hope!

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Beyond Hope requires a lot of time, stacking hits, and requiring some Revives. With all if that said why give 3 of the worst champions as 4*s as most players that compete that dont need the 4*s given or the 4*s given are too useless for story quests or EQ in general and it's only good for the upgrades given so I say that Beyond Hope should switch out the 4* champions for either 3 basic 4* hero Crystal's, New champions in general that are useful in this meta, or 1 4* Nexus crystal as it would be more exciting to to see in the game and it would push players to get it done if they haven't already please take this into consideration

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Meh tomato Tamatoe
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Tomato, tomatoe
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

also, no. Exclusive four stars are neat.

plus, Ronan isn’t one of the worst drivers wdym

But would you take Ronan and compare it to this meta and say "wow that champion is so worth my time let me do this long quest to get him so he can sit in my roster untilI find a use"
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

But would you take Ronan and compare it to this meta and say "wow that champion is so worth my time let me do this long quest to get him so he can sit in my roster untilI find a use"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGiykgTzrIM

Give him enough buffs and awaken him, (which you can from LoL) and he’s great.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Trophy champs my friend, it is a test for LOL and good potion farming no need to buff it
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Robin is decent for certain cheese. Don’t even need to rank him high. Keep them stunned and dead.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    The "meta" isn't really relevant for you, considering where you are in the game. Rol isn't really meant to be a huge challenge, and it isn't. You don't need anyone special to do it and it really is just a rite of passage, so there's no reason to change rewards. They fit the challenge. If you don't like the rewards, don't do it. It's not stopping you from doing something else
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    MaxGaming said:

Yes, you can solo red skull on abyss with a 5/50 max sig 4* ronan. People in my alliance brought him for it.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    anyone that says " Tamatoe" needs to see a doctor...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    If you wanna REALLY experience RoL when it was first released, reset your masteries, and use a max rank of 4* R4 (and that’s being generous). Even then, it’s still a relative cakewalk given the number of additional champs added to the game.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    If they changed rewards, then the LoL rewards would have to be changed too.