**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Parry Bug is back in full swing!

Parry isn't working in AQ nor AW.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Not that it's not working, but the timing has become slightly off haha.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I've been fine
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    perfectly fine for me and i am a parry heavy player.
    are you guys who are complaining about it seeing it with many champs or just a few?
    are you android or iphone?
    old devices or new device?
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    I have been experiencing this as well once a while ever since the update came out I dont know if it's a specific champ that experiences this I also was doing incursion with my friend and he also have that problem
    Parrying is working just sometimes it dosnt activate when it should
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    KevanproG said:

I have been experiencing this as well once a while ever since the update came out I dont know if it's a specific champ that experiences this I also was doing incursion with my friend and he also have that problem
    Parrying is working just sometimes it dosnt activate when it should

What do you mean that it is working, but it doesn't activate?
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    This is going to get shut down with a link to a February 2019 thread where Kabam denies parry is not working properly despite video evidence. The issue seems inconsistent among users even within my alliance. So it will be ignored and we just need to hope it goes back after July's update.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I assumed it was my iPad because I've noticed a lot of dropped inputs, but definitely have noticed this as well. Would be nice if it's on kabam's end and can get fixed.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Parry is working fine for me, I took down a miniboss in AQ yesterday night and there was no problem at all
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I've played a lot of content over last two days, more so than usual and haven't noticed anything different with parry.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    I wonder if people set monthly alarms to make this thread. Feels like we get this at least once a month lol
  • Cincykid83Cincykid83 Posts: 10
    Happen to me twice so I recorded the 3rd fight. The video shows parry and the armor break from CG was applied. The video I have is against Emma on inverted controls, T3 war.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Parry is working fine for me too, i can only confirm that in solo questing and in AQ as im not playing war at this particular moment to test it. I'm on android device
  • If you are experiencing a bug with Parry timing, please make sure you post it in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums, and follow the Bug Reporting template.
This discussion has been closed.