**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone an idea of when part 1 of road map is coming out? It is today but anyone know da time???

Yo. when is quests part comin out???????????

Comments

• Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    2 hours from now hopefully
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Isnt the 4 hour maintenance gonna be used to nerf act 6 or am i just clueless
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    nope no idea we just have to wait and see, no rush
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Where'd you get that from
  • Options

Unio77 said:

I was just thinking to myself that maybe that is what the maintenance is for. I'm obviously wrong so plz move on with your day
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    The day is not over yet
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

I was just thinking to myself that maybe that is what the maintenance is for. I'm obviously wrong so plz move on with your day
    Nah recently there was another 4hr maintenance so I doubt it is meant for that.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

This is just a roadmap, giving us information. No changes will be made , but hopefully they give some date/time frames in the announcement.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Today
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Do you know if it will be on the forums? I need to look back but were they going to do a podcast?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Do you know if it will be on the forums? I need to look back but were they going to do a podcast?

it’ll be a forum post
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    @SpideyFunko Thanks 🙂
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Don't know about their vlog, but everything in-game comes out at 2:00 for me in EST.
  • Options
    Lol I am stupid
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Probably the next hour or 2. An hour from now is when arenas would reset (if new arena was coming) which seems to coincide with most news announcements. An hour before/after.

Be patient there be many hours left of the day on their side of the pond.