**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What I've taken from AW update

1. Stubborn Tactic ##### over quake and ghost users
2. Flow is still here
3. Tactics and nodes seem to emphasis stress, to the point where players are unhappy to play Alliance War, despite updated rewards
4. I will not be continuing with Alliance War.

Comments

• RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Its the stubborn truth!!
    Quake can still be used for evade parry, but not evade dex. And count on me, everyone will use the stubborn defense tactic.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

1. Stubborn Tactic ##### over quake and ghost users
    2. Flow is still here
    3. Tactics and nodes seem to emphasis stress, to the point where players are unhappy to play Alliance War, despite updated rewards
    4. I will not be continuing with Alliance War.

Wait I haven't read it, mind filling me in on the Quake and Ghost bit? I main ghost
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Quake can still be used for evade parry, but not evade dex. And count on me, everyone will use the stubborn defense tactic.

hopefully, it'll be a cakewalk lol
  • Working_as_intendedWorking_as_intended Posts: 33
    edited June 2020

How? Evade = +2 indestructible charges parry = -1 indestructible charge

Although i hope they fully clarify that its +1 for miss, +2 for evade, +3 for dodge

Or its even worse if its tier based then +3 for any of those and only -1 for parry so quake/ghost definitely are useless
    Yeah, ignore that comment lol. Just clarified with my common sense that is not do-able. Quake rank down tickets please. Im joking btw chill haha