Not satisfactory reward upgrade for gold and below alliance.

It seems that the KABAM wants to make the top alliances happy and updated the rewards accordingly.
There is no increase in 6 or 5 crystal sherds for Gold Ally.

Alliance rewards are focused on Top alliances not for Gold or below alliances

Not satisfactory reward upgrade for gold and below alliance. 242 votes

Agreed
94%
Kaycg1RagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69BigbowlrDrZolaSuperChronaMr_PlatypusJa1970Timone147FrostyGoken2345the_eradicatorLosspikBrightfireHDDezz_1zuffyFallencircusHeheheh7777jdrum663Noodes_ 228 votes
Not agreed
5%
xNigOdachiPatchie93Monk1GodrohrRoOOtsBumrushDarthPhalThedancingkidTheDuke899ChriissRCaptainPollSavageMuffinBrain 14 votes
«13

Comments

  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 432 ★★★
    Agreed
    No change in 6* shards for Gold 1&2 is straight stupid
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Not agreed
    You don't want to put in the work, then you don't deserve higher caliber rewards. Gold is nowhere near as difficult as Platinum and the new matchmaking system will make sure of that. The rewards however are still a bit disappointing for lower Platinum tiers because war there is in fact still difficult.
  • Yeah_ReallyYeah_Really Posts: 4
    They should update them but by 1k 6* shards in the best case scenario
    It's pretty easy to finish in Gold 1 without having to use any items
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Not agreed
    Paddo said:

    To put this in perspective, platinum starts at top 800.. So only 800 alliances had a hard time, the rest is not working hard enough ? It's literally just giving better rewards for around 1% of alliances. When Kabam wrote a letter saying that they understood that players didn't feel compensated enough for wars, they were just thinking that the top 1% felt this way?

    I've worked my way up from Gold 3, tier 10 to plat 4, tier 4 so I know the difficulty of lower tiers. They do not deserve to have an abundance of 6* shards compared to those who are tier 5 and above that face the incredibly stupid defensive tactics. They have it easy. If you think those higher tiers are too hard, then why should you get the same or similar rewards to them?
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 288 ★★
    Agreed
    Flow node still not fixed or even removed completely as it should. AW season 19 will suck again.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Im guessing Kabam's data suggest that the top alliances are full of spenders, and that it's near-impossible to win at that (platinum) level unless you either mortgage your house or go homeless and play MCOC all day instead of work.

    So theyre going to cater to them because Kabam would go bankrupt if they catered to casual and/or free-to-play players. It's sad but it's reality.

    They CAN even the playing field and only have cosmetic upgrades for sale, but are you really paying really money for a profile pic? They could also make AW easier to compete in for freel-to-play, but that would make spending useless. Therefore, no money...no budget...no game.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Not agreed
    Paddo said:

    Savage said:

    Paddo said:

    To put this in perspective, platinum starts at top 800.. So only 800 alliances had a hard time, the rest is not working hard enough ? It's literally just giving better rewards for around 1% of alliances. When Kabam wrote a letter saying that they understood that players didn't feel compensated enough for wars, they were just thinking that the top 1% felt this way?

    I've worked my way up from Gold 3, tier 10 to plat 4, tier 4 so I know the difficulty of lower tiers. They do not deserve to have an abundance of 6* shards compared to those who are tier 5 and above that face the incredibly stupid defensive tactics. They have it easy. If you think those higher tiers are too hard, then why should you get the same or similar rewards to them?
    I'm in 1 gold 1 tier pushing for platinum. There is nothing in this games that consumes more of my time then these wars. Completing epic difficulty each month is effortless in comparaison to a complete war season and get better rewards from the monthly quest.

    What I keep seeing is players who succeeded to climb the ranks, like you, find that everyone they surpassed is not deserving of anything extra. First off, I'm happy you have a good alliance with probably 30 active players who want to play each war, cause this is not a given for anyone. It's already a struggle to maintain 30 dedicated players who are also more or less on the same level.

    Secondly, I am not saying that gold deserves to make as much as Platinum, I feel platinum 4 should be buffed a lot more as well. But these changes were made because Kabam felt that their players did not find the rewards worthwhile. They made a statement saying that they were gonna change it. By only changing the rewards for the top 800 (and let's face it, platinum 4 isn't buffed that much either so its more like the top 300) they are just catering this game mode to a very small percentage of their game base and not making it any more interesting for the majority of players.
    War was always known as a competitive gamemode. The top alliances always get the priority over lower ones because they are the ones that make them money. But what they have done for the top alliances... giving them almost a 300% increase in rewards is not fair for those in tier 5 and up who struggle just as much as they do. The number of alliances in tier 5 is probably closer to top 1500 so that is about 45,000 players who should be rewarded well for their efforts. Lower gold and silver allys don't put as much effort, or even spend items at all so they shouldn't even come close to what the others should have.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,890 ★★★★
    The problem is tier 5 and up is hard tier 6 is a joke. Hoping the adjusted war rating balances things but doing tier 5 to finish top of gold one is nuts. No incentive so guess dropping down to tier 6.
    Btw hope you all bought lots of crystals for red guardian he seems like the perfect counter to stubborn, he can block unblockable and dex if should not trigger. Will have to see
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 599 ★★★
    Agreed
    You can spend most of the season at tier 5 and not get platinum rewards. Gold 1 rewards should be much higher (plat 4 too of course).
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 87
    edited June 2020
    Agreed
    Savage said:

    Paddo said:

    Savage said:

    Paddo said:

    To put this in perspective, platinum starts at top 800.. So only 800 alliances had a hard time, the rest is not working hard enough ? It's literally just giving better rewards for around 1% of alliances. When Kabam wrote a letter saying that they understood that players didn't feel compensated enough for wars, they were just thinking that the top 1% felt this way?

    I've worked my way up from Gold 3, tier 10 to plat 4, tier 4 so I know the difficulty of lower tiers. They do not deserve to have an abundance of 6* shards compared to those who are tier 5 and above that face the incredibly stupid defensive tactics. They have it easy. If you think those higher tiers are too hard, then why should you get the same or similar rewards to them?
    I'm in 1 gold 1 tier pushing for platinum. There is nothing in this games that consumes more of my time then these wars. Completing epic difficulty each month is effortless in comparaison to a complete war season and get better rewards from the monthly quest.

    What I keep seeing is players who succeeded to climb the ranks, like you, find that everyone they surpassed is not deserving of anything extra. First off, I'm happy you have a good alliance with probably 30 active players who want to play each war, cause this is not a given for anyone. It's already a struggle to maintain 30 dedicated players who are also more or less on the same level.

    Secondly, I am not saying that gold deserves to make as much as Platinum, I feel platinum 4 should be buffed a lot more as well. But these changes were made because Kabam felt that their players did not find the rewards worthwhile. They made a statement saying that they were gonna change it. By only changing the rewards for the top 800 (and let's face it, platinum 4 isn't buffed that much either so its more like the top 300) they are just catering this game mode to a very small percentage of their game base and not making it any more interesting for the majority of players.
    War was always known as a competitive gamemode. The top alliances always get the priority over lower ones because they are the ones that make them money. But what they have done for the top alliances... giving them almost a 300% increase in rewards is not fair for those in tier 5 and up who struggle just as much as they do. The number of alliances in tier 5 is probably closer to top 1500 so that is about 45,000 players who should be rewarded well for their efforts. Lower gold and silver allys don't put as much effort, or even spend items at all so they shouldn't even come close to what the others should have.
    You can play tier 5 and end up in gold still. No one is saying that Plat 4 doesn't deserve a better upgrade in shards. But those in Gold got none, and I can testify that you can end up in gold after playing half of a war season against flow tactics.

    You can also check the scoreboards, gold 1 are the alliances between 800-1500. I really don't think that Kabam was just addressing a few thousands of their millions of players when they said that we as a player base felt that war wasn't worth it any more.

    And no one is saying to give crazy amounts of shards.. Gold 3 gets 3k 5 star shards..at the end of the season, lasting a month..However easy you think gold 3 is, that is just not worth anyone's time. Gold 2 gets 6k and 1k 6* shards, wich also isn't that useful. Gold 1 gets 8k and 2.5.. I'm not suggesting we suddenly get insane amounts, but increasing it a little is not a big ask right?

    If you really feel like al rewards for all alliances who play in the top 800 should be increased but the one below shouldn't, I guess I'm not gonna convince you otherwise. But it's really a pitty that a community doesn't emphasize more with each other, particularly the top towards the one below them. I honestly would be happy for everyone to get better rewards.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Not agreed
    Paddo said:

    Savage said:

    Paddo said:

    Savage said:

    Paddo said:

    To put this in perspective, platinum starts at top 800.. So only 800 alliances had a hard time, the rest is not working hard enough ? It's literally just giving better rewards for around 1% of alliances. When Kabam wrote a letter saying that they understood that players didn't feel compensated enough for wars, they were just thinking that the top 1% felt this way?

    I've worked my way up from Gold 3, tier 10 to plat 4, tier 4 so I know the difficulty of lower tiers. They do not deserve to have an abundance of 6* shards compared to those who are tier 5 and above that face the incredibly stupid defensive tactics. They have it easy. If you think those higher tiers are too hard, then why should you get the same or similar rewards to them?
    I'm in 1 gold 1 tier pushing for platinum. There is nothing in this games that consumes more of my time then these wars. Completing epic difficulty each month is effortless in comparaison to a complete war season and get better rewards from the monthly quest.

    What I keep seeing is players who succeeded to climb the ranks, like you, find that everyone they surpassed is not deserving of anything extra. First off, I'm happy you have a good alliance with probably 30 active players who want to play each war, cause this is not a given for anyone. It's already a struggle to maintain 30 dedicated players who are also more or less on the same level.

    Secondly, I am not saying that gold deserves to make as much as Platinum, I feel platinum 4 should be buffed a lot more as well. But these changes were made because Kabam felt that their players did not find the rewards worthwhile. They made a statement saying that they were gonna change it. By only changing the rewards for the top 800 (and let's face it, platinum 4 isn't buffed that much either so its more like the top 300) they are just catering this game mode to a very small percentage of their game base and not making it any more interesting for the majority of players.
    War was always known as a competitive gamemode. The top alliances always get the priority over lower ones because they are the ones that make them money. But what they have done for the top alliances... giving them almost a 300% increase in rewards is not fair for those in tier 5 and up who struggle just as much as they do. The number of alliances in tier 5 is probably closer to top 1500 so that is about 45,000 players who should be rewarded well for their efforts. Lower gold and silver allys don't put as much effort, or even spend items at all so they shouldn't even come close to what the others should have.
    You can play tier 5 and end up in gold still. No one is saying that Plat 4 doesn't deserve a better upgrade in shards. But those in Gold got none, and I can testify that you can end up in gold after playing half of a war season against flow tactics.

    You can also check the scoreboards, gold 1 are the alliances between 800-1500. I really don't think that Kabam was just addressing a few thousands of their millions of players when they said that we as a player base felt that war wasn't worth it any more.

    And no one is saying to give crazy amounts of shards.. Gold 3 gets 3k 5 star shards..at the end of the season, lasting a month..However easy you think gold 3 is, that is just not worth anyone's time. Gold 2 gets 6k and 1k 6* shards, wich also isn't that useful. Gold 1 gets 8k and 2.5.. I'm not suggesting we suddenly get insane amounts, but increasing it a little is not a big ask right?

    If you really feel like al rewards for all alliances who play in the top 800 should be increased but the one below shouldn't, I guess I'm not gonna convince you otherwise. But it's really a pitty that a community doesn't emphasize more with each other, particularly the top towards the one below them. I honestly would be happy for everyone to get better rewards.
    I mainly have an issue with people that aren't in tier 5 and have no experience of defensive tactics that are begging for 6* rewards increase like they are fighting the same defenders. Tier 6 and lower is no problem period. You're only losing there if you aren't war focused or you aren't skilled enough to not die in tactic wars. Yes the competitive alliance members in the tens of thousands absolutely deserve better rewards than lesser millions because they have struggled and worked hard to get to where they are.

    I'm well aware that there are alliances out there fighting tactics in gold 1 like mine which has dropped down there last season. There just needs to be a system in place for these type of alliances to get similar rewards to plat 4 while still seperating them from the rest of non tier 5 alliances in gold 1.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,890 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I wish you could pick certain rewards for tactics and different not for tactics. We went from 70-90 deaths to 10 without tactics it is ridiculous how much more difficult it is
  • dhruvjoshidhruvjoshi Posts: 8
    Agreed
    Top alliances are the one who spends the real money, so they deserve the real rewards. Gold and lower-ranked alliances all combined wouldn't be spending half of what the higher tier does.

    What is the incentive for us as Gold-ranked alliance to play? To get our players locked? To deal with **** nodes? Nothing! But honestly, Kabam wouldn't give a rats ass.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 348 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Agreed
    I am silver 2 and just don't feel the effort is worth the rewards. Especially like the war victory crystal...I have actually just got a level 1 alliance team revive for winning AW, the rewards per game are bad and the only thing to look forward to were the rewards at the end of the season. now in looking at this again just nowhere worth the effort to play 3-4 weeks for this.....
Sign In or Register to comment.