**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My gold condition

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I am always out of gold and really hate arena grinding couse of time....it would be much awesome if we get gold a bit increasement from crystal and Quist or missions I almost play arena half an hour and after that it becomming frustrating to go further milestone....if we get more ways to get gold it would be a good balance in the inventory...almost everytime I got 2k_4k gold from arena crystal and normal crystals....it feels too depressing and arena too

Comments

• Options
    AouxWoux said:

This month's side event gives a lot of gold out. Do all the milestones everyday and use all your tickets.
    Do some incrusions.
    Do AQ.

Bro I am not opposing anything just want a bit increasment in the gold
  • Options
    My point is i have noticed i complete the daily mission at high milestone and it didn't took any more affort or time to play...while playing quists wars and duals it can be clear easily and I didn't got much time to Play arena...or I can say I can't obtain special time for arena that's why I want gold iso in the daily milestone mission and I think daily milestone didn't buffed yet for a while ago it would be much intresting to play daily milestone misssion in this way...
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Arena engaged us and took so much time...so I just want alternative for arena it would be better way if we got mission of modok lab milestone permanently with some changes...like adding gold hightire iso unit and battleship..at spacific amount compared to arena.....so everyone could be happy...plz make modok lab and dual parmanent...with some changes
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    At your level, gold requirements aren't as high and not as dramatic as higher levels. It should be pretty easy for you to get gold for upgrades as long as you manage your resources just a little
  • Options
    tidusx2jr said:

If you're this worried about being short on gold now, just wait until you reach higher levels and have to rank 5 5*s and 6*s. If you really want gold, learn to love arenas bc it's the #1 source for gold in the game. Otherwise, get used to always being low on gold.

I am doing r5 my 5* and have tons of r4 5*
  • Options

At your level, gold requirements aren't as high and not as dramatic as higher levels. It should be pretty easy for you to get gold for upgrades as long as you manage your resources just a little

Which level???
  • Options
    nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    You must have alot of God tier champs to be r4-ing so many 5*. I've never had a gold issue but probably cos I only have 5 r4 and 4 r3. But I rank those I need so yeah. Mind sharing your roster?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Was in your spot a few weeks ago. Went into arena to grind those PHC shards with rank rewards from 2* to 4* featured arena. Sold the ISO and I didn’t realize that it’s the most efficient way to grind for gold. If you are low on rank up materials and are still low on golds then it’s good time to sell the ISO to keep the golds coming. Keep the golds coming while you farm for more rank up materials from other sources such as glory shop, events and so on then you are ready to do ranking and leveling and suddenly you have no more rank up materials to take another champions to another rank, but still are having enough golds and will stop there? Nah just keep going with those PHC shards farmed from arena and keep selling those ISO and it won’t take that long to be rich with golds again. Incursion are another option of course
  • Options
    SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Mercury79 said:

tidusx2jr said:

If you're this worried about being short on gold now, just wait until you reach higher levels and have to rank 5 5*s and 6*s. If you really want gold, learn to love arenas bc it's the #1 source for gold in the game. Otherwise, get used to always being low on gold.

Lol stop lying. You have a single r4 5* Champ and that‘s it. And I don’t think you should complain about gold if you have 500 pvp fights in total. You shouldn’t expect to have unlimited resources if you barely do anything
  • Options
    SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    Mercury79 said:

tidusx2jr said:

1 r4 isn’t tons m8.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I run 20m+ every arena just gor gold and units. 5* and 6* level ups are costly so I'm always out of iso and gold. Unless you spend units on Cavs the gold and iso struggle is real
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Which level???

Mercury79 said:

tidusx2jr said:

Lol stop lying. You have a single r4 5* Champ and that‘s it. And I don’t think you should complain about gold if you have 500 pvp fights in total. You shouldn’t expect to have unlimited resources if you barely do anything
    @SlayerKing Okey not tons but not once...I have 3 acounts I think you are talking about mine mercury69 acount couse I made it recently and I have done my r4 recently but before that I have mercury79 and before 79 there was one more acount that I lost by mistake....79 has 3_4 r4 and gonna do my first r5 couse of not much gold I am stuck
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I was down to 3. Now 600k only.
    I have been suffering from gold crysis for straight 2 months.
    Really tired playing arena. So little gold. And soo much needed to rank up.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Incursions and Arenas. If you don't want to do them, that's on you.

You can't say that "you need gold" and then say "oh, but I don't want to use this source of gold".
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Can't do it. Drained out of gold and iso.
    Who knows when he will be maxed out.
    Over 500k just to jump rank 4 to 5.
    Then 65 level.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    "I need resources"
    Then work and grind for them.
    "I need to rank up my nonexistent r4s and r5. We should make every resource available at an infinite quantity. Game will then be fun"
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    I rarely do arena and have just under 16 million gold.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    You should be really selective when it comes to rank up champion. Only rank up god tier champ (3 aw, 3 aq, 5 aw defense) Less rank up champ = more gold.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Arena used to be a place we farmed units, We could take a break from it and wasn’t too big a deal, now it’s a place we have to spend well over half an hour a day in if we are playing the game at a medium level, to stop rankup materials expiring. It’s the biggest QOL problem in the game. Act 6 rewards have destroyed my enjoyment of the game as I’ve been HAVING to grind for months since, to stop the rankup materials expiring, Because they keep coming in from other places. Act 6 gives rewards that require almost 9m gold, they only give 1.5m. The 7.5m deficit is about 2 months worth of grinding arena an hour a day. This is a perfect example of the imbalance.
    It’s ridiculous the gold hasn’t been balanced like it was before to cope with the surge of high level rankup materials, I play this game two hours a day as it is, now I’ve had to grind more on top of that. After over 4 years playing the game, requiring more time on pointless grinding is .....LAME
    #STOPTHEGRIND
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I don’t know about you guys, but wouldn’t it be faster to sell those PHC shards from arena to gain those ISO and sell them if you are still low on golds?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    RuN aReNa
  • Options
    Run arena is the solution, but if this is the way the game continues, be prepared to have spent 1000+ hours in the most mindless boring repetitive part of the game there is... I have, is that great game design?

• Options
    Plus now we are going to have an extra time drain every month to keep up, cavalier mode, I’m all for it, but if the game design keeps being more and more time required to even be remotely competitive...:. Then wonders why people are burning out?
    Then gold is One of the issues that needs addressing, and I would say the main QOL issue in the game right now
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    People spend more than they bring in. That's why they run out.
  • Options
    My buddy 100% act 6 yesterday, this is what he has to look forward to

• Options
    Still think 1.5m is gonna be enough when you get to this level
This discussion has been closed.