**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 rewards buff?

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
@Kabam Miike , do you guys think you’ll ever buff act 5 rewards? If yes, do you guys have a approximate date?

Comments

• LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Jesus. Too soon to change act 5.

That’s what I thought too. That’s why I’m kinda worried about finishing act 5 because the buff rewards are gonna be at least twice as good as the current ones.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think the rewards for act five are pretty good
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Agreed I think act 5 is still quite worth it for the rewards overall
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Lmao said:

@Kabam Miike , do you guys think you’ll ever buff act 5 rewards? If yes, do you guys have a approximate date?

Why, act 5 rewards are very good for how easy it is.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Jesus. Too soon to change act 5.

That’s what I thought too. That’s why I’m kinda worried about finishing act 5 because the buff rewards are gonna be at least twice as good as the current ones.

Act 5 doesn't have the roadblocks Act 6 does. It also has better rewards for progressing players. Acts 1 and 2 are being worked to help new players catch up.quickerm it will be a long while before Act 5 is even considered to be changed.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Act 5 still has amazing rewards, the only place I could see maybe for improvement is 5.2 100%, but act 5 is fine
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

5.2 rewards yes. Nothing else.

ya t is a little underwhelming when beating the Collector and u get barely any 5* shards
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    5.2 yes 100% and completion but the others are pretty fire.