**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally completed Masochism!!

I have been playing this game since 2 months and now I have finally completed masochism. My MVP was Sunspot. Now I am looking forward to the bane nodes and the collector but before that I need to build up my resources as I have spent it all on this quest. Special thanks to @Hammerbro_64 for the guide helped me a lot and pls give me tips for bane and how much units do u think I should save for uncollected. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    You should have atleast 500-600 units for the collector. Good luck!
  • Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Thank u
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Slayerzz said:

I have been playing this game since 2 months and now I have finally completed masochism. My MVP was Sunspot. Now I am looking forward to the bane nodes and the collector but before that I need to build up my resources as I have spent it all on this quest. Special thanks to @Hammerbro_64 for the guide helped me a lot and pls give me tips for bane and how much units do u think I should save for uncollected. Thanks in advance.

For bane try to use unblockable sp champ...why
    Couse...when bane gonna end Just throw your unblockable sp and it gonna reset easily there are soo many champs with unblockable like...imiw oldmanlogan colosus etc give it a try and there is one more way to pass bane node try to use champ with long spacial duration so when bane gonna end before that throw your sp and wait for reset it's easy and fun to play...you can apply same technique on grandmaster maybe you can get him oneshot without unit...if your are skilled and follow the rules and strategies
  • Options
    This is my roster

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Slayerzz said:

This is my roster

Rank up spidergwen
  • Options
    Is she helpful in bane??
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Rank up quake
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Slayerzz said:

Is she helpful in bane??

For collector yes, the best infact. It's spidergwen we're talking about right?
  • Options
    Yes