**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A referance to seatin in dev diary 😊

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
There is a referance to seatin in dev diary, did anyone notice it? He was on a vacation in Mexico i think when he completed the abyss first run. That sentence feels like a title...lol

Just a fun post guys, nothing more...😊

Comments

• Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Noticed this as soon as I saw it. Not sure but I think seatin was the Frist person to complete a path of abyss.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

Double meaning I think, they were excepting Abyss to be like RoL when that was first launched, taking ages and giving end game players a real challenge. Instead it was beaten within 24h. Hence it was that easy, it was like being on vacation and a stroll on the beach.

Definitely had some reference to the pastey white guy from Oxford though..

I want to see if they can really stop the top 1%. Brian Grant will be unitless runs, and Kamala Khan and Cyclops will solo the boss no doubt within a week

Oxford? Isnt my guy from Camberley
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Haha... respect for whichever kabam employee wrote this. I love the times when they demonstrate humanity instead of just a corporate visage. Well done kabam; hats off.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

Double meaning I think, they were excepting Abyss to be like RoL when that was first launched, taking ages and giving end game players a real challenge. Instead it was beaten within 24h. Hence it was that easy, it was like being on vacation and a stroll on the beach.

Definitely had some reference to the pastey white guy from Oxford though..

I want to see if they can really stop the top 1%. Brian Grant will be unitless runs, and Kamala Khan and Cyclops will solo the boss no doubt within a week

Oxford? Isnt my guy from Camberley
    he is yeah
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    rcm2017 said:

There is a referance to seatin in dev diary, did anyone notice it? He was on a vacation in Mexico i think when he completed the abyss first run. That sentence feels like a title...lol

Just a fun post guys, nothing more...😊

U R A SIMP!!