**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When act 6 change will be live???

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
When?? Is it already happened??? Or we have to wait a little bit???

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It happens when it happens, be patient
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Before December 2020. There were no hard timeframes in the post and pre-book 2 is the closest that Kabam have alluded to.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

If it doesn't happen now, then it will feel like long time for me at least. I'm holding my fight in act 6. I explored varient. 100% act 5. There is not that much to do for me right now. Excited to touch act 6.2 again. Just waiting for the changes. But I just check act 6. All seem same like before. No change!!!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Lvernon15 said:

If it doesn't happen now, then it will feel like long time for me at least. I'm holding my fight in act 6. I explored varient. 100% act 5. There is not that much to do for me right now. Excited to touch act 6.2 again. Just waiting for the changes. But I just check act 6. All seem same like before. No change!!!
    Seriously, how fast do you think they are?
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    According to RichTheMan, The Champion is nerfed in the Aug update;
  • Options

According to RichTheMan, The Champion is nerfed in the Aug update;

Tnx for answering
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Imran said:

I think someone there just spamming disagree button. Who are you?? Show me ur face if u have guts.

I think someone disagree because they disagree with act 6 being nerfed. My link to RichTheMan was disagreed as well.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Imran said:

I think someone there just spamming disagree button. Who are you?? Show me ur face if u have guts.

I think someone disagree because they disagree with act 6 being nerfed. My link to RichTheMan was disagreed as well.
    Yah, I think he explored all of act 6. Lol, that's why he is mad.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Imran said:

Imran said:

When?? Is it already happened??? Or we have to wait a little bit???

WTF!!! Why people need to disagree with me?? i just ask a question not a opinion ! Why even disagree for this??!!!
    Even people disagree with good opinion. Previously, I made a cmnt about 4★, 5★ and 6★ crystal, why they give same iso?? People even disagree with this!!!! Who are they???
    They are disagreeing because you know that if they had a date, it would have been in the announcement. Instead of asking and keeping comments to the sticky thread, you go and create an unnecessary thread.

You can't spam disagree. It's once and that's it.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Lvernon15 said:

You still have the option of doing it like it is currently like plenty of people. If you don't want to do that, which is fine, all we know is it should be before December so grab a seat and be patient