**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF Map 5 Optional AW

semi-retired LF active + organized alliance that completes 5x5 AQ **early**

absolutely no mandatory AW and minimum requirements

Comments

• SunkaraSunkara Posts: 17
    Me too
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    We need 3 map 5 players if you 2 are interested....hmu on LINE ccaveman76
  • StewburnerStewburner Posts: 49
    Alliance name/tag?
  • WarlockPhdWarlockPhd Posts: 19
    We run aq map 5, r discussing participation in aw. Check w leader using line Number Juan (coolst). Or me WarlockPhD
  • Doofy64Doofy64 Posts: 31
    We will be running 5x5 with optional wars of either or both of you guys are looking. Hit me up on line at Doofy64 if you're interested
  • GOA78GOA78 Posts: 62
    European ally here. Just started to get away from aw-stress. We just want to play aq and do the rest in our own pace. No prestige under 7k. Need members to be independent. Line for comms. Add goa2578 im Line for more info
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Hi @Stewburner I've a high prestige map 4 alliance, 7.9k average, we hit just under 110m.

No minimums, no line, no donations, optional war (2bg, silver 2/3, zero pressure).

Ilovescotch in game
  • HMU on line violentkorean. Group of old veteran players who just rejoined each other and will be doing 5x5 with optional war. Will hit 200m aq once full.

Thanks.
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Coug21Coug21 Posts: 32
    Did you find a place Stewburner? We run 5x5. Clear 100% every time. About 238mil weekly AQ score. AW optional. coug22 on line if you’re interested.
  • StewburnerStewburner Posts: 49
    Found an alliance, bud. I’ll keep you in mind next time I need an alliance