**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 - Do I wait for the change??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
I love the roadmap that they did as it helps us understand where they intend on going with the game. They should have been doing this 2x a year already!

However, I'm stumped (as are others from what I can tell) on whether I should continue exploring act6 or wait for the changes to go live. I don't want to drop units and such if I won't be compensated for it like the other guy that did it months ago. Please add more detail into this topic kabaam. I don't care about WHAT is included as rewards, just simply the criteria so I'm compensated equally the same.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Exploring act 6 is a pretty big energy and time sink, so I'm doing it pretty slowly. I'm currently just exploring the easy paths in each quest (or at least the paths which I know I won't have to use items other than overflowing boosts). I'll go on to the challenging paths once I'm done with all the easy paths in all of act 6. If the change comes before then, it's a win for me. If the change comes after I finish the hard paths, then hopefully it'll still be a win with compensation.

No matter what, I'm not just going to stop exploring and wait for the change. That would end up being a waste of time/energy for me.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I was just about to make a post about this.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    For me I need to do an initial run of 6.2.6. I have SS and Quake but I don’t know if I should wait half a year (at most) for the change to come out.

@Kabam Miike Should I halt my story progression and rely on Kabam?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I personally will only complete act 6, 1 more quest to go. Grandmaster is waiting for me. Simply to claim I did it on hard more towards my friends. But after that I`ll wait. The reduction is massive.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    I was actually just going to ask the same question. Last night I started 6.2 and now I have reached the 6.2.6. I'm thinking I will still give it a shot and see what happens. Probs wont use any revives if they plan on changing the champion fight.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

The issue resides with understanding how the compensation will work and when the cutoff will be for them to analyze and prepare said compensation.

I could care less about what, but I would like to know if I should literally stop exploring the few remaining (and tougher) lanes in 6.2/6.3. Getting a definitive answer on this would be quite helpful in my continued progression. With the current uncertainty, I may just only do AQ/AW until Kabaam wants to give more information... Quite frustrating

If you're that concerned about compensation don't do it. If you're not willing to do the content as it is for what's on offer right now today, don't do it. Easy
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Go in to the quests and try if it seems like something you can handle without exhausting yourself and your account then do it otherwise just wait for the change.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    do it now so you can flex