**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Spiderverse and Skill champions for Variant 5:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Since Variant 5 have been announced and title is Venom and blood.Let's see how many good champions are from Spiderverse universe cause I thibk Spiderverse champions will have alot of benefits in variant 5:
1)Venom
2)Carnage
3)Venom The Duck
4)Symbiote Supreme
5)Spiderman (Stark Enhanced)
6)Spidergwen

Well since variant 5 is about Spiderverse champions and more than half of Spiderverse champions are actually science.So there maybe probability I am not sure but maybe instead of Spiderverse champions kabam may give benefit to skill champions.Well it's all theory, but variants requirements are always surprising so who knows maybe:
1)Aegon (150hits true strike)
2)Nick Fury
3)Nigh trasher(Skateboard attacks evade fail)
4)Taskmaster (Abilitiy accuracy reduction)
5)Hit monkey (Can't evade Against him, new champion but till 2 months most of people will have him).
6)Stealthy(Slow debuff)
7)Elsa bloodstone
8)Killmonger
I know most of people think Spiderverse champions will get benefits which I agree but always hope for best and prepare for worst cause variants requirements from the beginning have shocked us especially after variant 4 we have learned that.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    No ... We still don't have info on the new Variant quest coming in August. Neither opponents per path, neither nodes, or even a confirmation of what will be the champions who will benefit from some nodes
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Venom and if I had to guess a version of Guillotine would be really good for V5.

Stealthy, Spider-Gwen, Carnage, VTD, Starky will all be good here.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I have a good roster for this, at least knowing what little we know. Interested to learn more.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Skill champs have nothing to do with it. They mentioned the man of the hour: Venom, his greatest rival: Spidey, and the one who hunts him: Guillotine.

They hinted at champs “like those” will be good for V5. So my thought is Symbiote, Spiderverse, and Guillotine (and maybe MS and G2099) to be the ones to benefit from those quests.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I hope they actually make crappy champs worth something in though. Miles, OG, etc. Either way. I have a solid roster for this. I already have Stealthy at R5, Gwen at R4, SS soon to be R4, G99 soon to be R4, Venom as a maxed 4* and then Guillotine and Miles as 5 stars that I could rank up. This seems like this is gonna be the first Variant that actually caters to my roster even though I've completed V3 and 4. I'm hyped.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Skill champs have nothing to do with it. They mentioned the man of the hour: Venom, his greatest rival: Spidey, and the one who hunts him: Guillotine.

They hinted at champs “like those” will be good for V5. So my thought is Symbiote, Spiderverse, and Guillotine (and maybe MS and G2099) to be the ones to benefit from those quests.

We thought same thing about Variant 4 remember how it turned out.Like I said just prepare for everything.