**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Path 9

So Kabam created a path with nodes that makes you bring champs that are imune to incinerate and poison, but can't use champs that purifies debuffs.
A path that from the whole champ pool, you can only use Mephisto and Iceman. Claire Voyant and Emma Frost too with some difficulty.
Commitment to create enjoyable content, right?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake pretty much, people are gonna put massacre on that node so quake and ghost are really the only options for it and if they have the anti quake/ghost defensive tactics mephisto and corvus are only options
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Red hulk?
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Ghost seems like a good counter
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Mathgeek said:

Red hulk?

Red hulk purifies the incinerate
    Oh then that really sucks
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

So Kabam created a path with nodes that makes you bring champs that are imune to incinerate and poison, but can't use champs that purifies debuffs.
    A path that from the whole champ pool, you can only use Mephisto and Iceman. Claire Voyant and Emma Frost too with some difficulty.
    Commitment to create enjoyable content, right?

I wrote on the same issue.. firstly the map layout looks awful visually.

Now regarding the node it's their gameplan for summoners to dedicatedly use such immune champs, even if they aren't my top champs that Iam comfortable to fight with.

Moreover chek the nodes near the boss, 2 out of 3 are Incerenate nodes.. so if I got good health after reaching there and don't have Incerenate Immune champ basically I can't fight.

P.S I don't have any such immune champs , wondering how will I survive this season
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    ChriissR said:

Buddy it's not about who can be a counter, atleast in alliance war they should avoid such kind of stupidity and let summoners feel free to use whatever champs they want.
  • Options
    NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74
    ChriissR said:

Only if you bring Hood