**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's the best champion in game currently?

Who's the best champion in game currently? 237 votes

Ghost
18%
MagicBentonSpity68Public_MenaceFallencircusHenrytfu_41SungjSamuel030sarsjumurrick_hunt_187CliffordcanTheHeroDeservedLordRaymond3CreatorZukoKnightNvrEndingZombieZeddPaddoRodomontade_BoiStevieManWonder-sixate-MiStaLova 43 votes
Quake
30%
Mcord11758danielmathLeNoirFaineantSatsuiNoHadouRaganatorSolrac_2Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraKennadoKayser2705GbabyfreshM1k0rinCupidjoke1004The_Blue_JaguarThedancingkidBryngelson19GhostboytjieKDSuperFlash10TheKiryu 73 votes
Aegon
7%
DrZolaDarthVadidbuffajrStefanjonesMixalisHeattblasttLogan00Darrteee_86RichDutchman13jay_denbob59300PotatolegionPratham02King_Leo321lowlevelplayerGiuliameijCloudwalker 17 votes
Nick Fury
3%
SharkPowerr99TheAngryOneRamOnTheLakeLordNeoMetalJakeBala_riyz01Bawa69Blizzard28Greenmeep 9 votes
Doctor Doom
21%
TheTAbyssSnakeEyes69WolverDominatorAjavedDrakeATnix95TheSchwartzCaptainKivAnonymous346ThaComeUpSouthfenceArkhamButcherNioc0124AetherealVoidStrikerrx8Lmao10or_Strongredsoxpatsfan89Legendboy2411playinggamelet 51 votes
Corvus Glaive
3%
BENJI830BboychoboB4nanaJoHendrossBrokenWeeaeaHector_1475ErosenseiogSMASH78 9 votes
Captain Marvel (movie)
3%
nanurepcoJEFFR0FlashSpideyMattmillernwSerious_786odishika123Skywalker3221StopNTake 8 votes
Someone else
11%
mum_m2FabiusBRIl_CuocoKDoggg2017Uncle_Fatty_247Osfan8RoOOtsTimrosDuffMcGruffAndyBro59Manav_preet0808MoosetiptronicBurroslayer6Wozzy101Midnite93DJMNHPancake_FacePeaRatEwell65SSS69 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    PravinLearPravinLear Posts: 9
    Doctor Doom
    Someday mate someday groot may get buffed
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost for me, but if I could Quake I would choose her
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Quake
    Knation said:

aegon is the best champ for all long, marathon style content. This content also usually provides the best rewards.
    Quake is the best champ for almost everything besides LOL, Abyss, this summer of pain thing.....

We don’t know what the summer of pain is yet though so can’t reallt say who will be good for it for all we know aegon will be useless for it and groot will be the best option can’t say yet
    Groot is always the best option
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Mathgeek said:

Knation said:

aegon is the best champ for all long, marathon style content. This content also usually provides the best rewards.
    Quake is the best champ for almost everything besides LOL, Abyss, this summer of pain thing.....

We don’t know what the summer of pain is yet though so can’t reallt say who will be good for it for all we know aegon will be useless for it and groot will be the best option can’t say yet
    Groot is always the best option
    he can be stun immune, so always a bonus
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Quake
    Quake n bake
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Quake
    Beats any content as long as your good at it lol
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Someone else
    Bro u forgot the beyond beyond god tier groot
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Aegon
    It is either quake or Aegon depends on situations.But quake is my cheta code for everything.
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Someone else
    I have most of them but i find my most reliable and biggest hitter is sunspot his perfect block and sp2 is ridiculous.
    My ghost at 6* r2 is a beast also and quake at r5.
    Nick fury r5 and doom r5 (r5 meaning 5* maxxed out) all very very handy
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    TP33 said:

I’d say Ghost is better then Quake. Hear me out.

Ghost has higher damage output and she does a lot of the same things as Quake. Yes Quake may be able to do a tiny bit more than Ghost but she also takes A LOT more skill, practise and time to just be able to access her main uses. Yes you can argue you need skill to play Ghost but not as much time is needed to get the hang of her than Quake, her playstyle is not too far from a normal champion

Just because she's harder to play doesn't mean she's not as good. We're talking about the champion here, not the player. They do similar things, both their playstyles are built to take no blocked or unblocked hits, but Quake's AAR just shuts down everything. She can deal with more nodes and champions.
  • Options
    Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    Nick Fury
    Coz i don't have him