**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horsemen of the Labyrinth

Everyone has heard of the Horsemen if the Abyss (Doctor Doom, Nick Fury, Aegon, and Human Torch if you’re not aware), but who are the Horsemen on the Labyrinth? They could be the champions you used or ones that you know are effective. Aegon would certainly make the list; he was built for Labyrinth. But who else would make it for you? Would the other 3 abyss horsemen be as effective here? Would you include other ramp up champions like Guilly 2099 or Star Lord? Would Ghost or Quake make the team because of Limber? Or do you have any other fun champions that you think would prove useful? Let me know!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon guilly and ghost
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aegon guilly and ghost

is Guilly 2099 good with the timer?

I don't believe in horsemen.I have seen people using horsemen and tons of revives on surtain paths.I can give you other better teams for abyss better than horsemen will cost less revives than the horsemen.

this isn’t about Abyss, it’s about Labryinth.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Lvernon15 said:

Aegon guilly and ghost

Yes because if u hav a rank5 tge time is long enough for u to it then u just hav to use a sp3 when ther one 2 procent because of the danmged cap plus the energy danm go sky hige after 300 hit she obviously bad for abyss because that a hit counts and not time
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Ægon, Ghost, Domino, Proxima (Ægon synergy)
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Ægon, Nick Fury, Ant-Man/Quake, Captain Marvel (Classic), Champ of your choice (Sparky, Blade, Domino)
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

I don't believe in horsemen.I have seen people using horsemen and tons of revives on surtain paths.I can give you other better teams for abyss better than horsemen will cost less revives than the horsemen.

Even on labrynth I don't really follow this horsemen believe.I have seen people using Colossus, Taskmaster,she hulk,Void there are more champions.

If you are saying who is the best of labrynth it is Aegon but after him there are plenty of champions who can do Labrynth so what we consider almost half of champions in game are Labrynth horsemen.

Even on labrynth I don't really follow this horsemen believe.I have seen people using Colossus, Taskmaster,she hulk,Void there are more champions.

If you are saying who is the best of labrynth it is Aegon but after him there are plenty of champions who can do Labrynth so what we consider almost half of champions in game are Labrynth horsemen.
    Horseman just means the best champs. Sure, someone like Taskmaster could do it, but far and away the best options are Ægon, Star Lord, and Ghost.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Horseman just means the best champs. Sure, someone like Taskmaster could do it, but far and away the best options are Ægon, Star Lord, and Ghost.
    Gully 2099 far above SL and Ghost IMO.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    There are variations you can use at this point in the game and there's definitely more horseman and ways to work around it LOL. It's more or less a family tree of needs depending on which way you go. But you gotta start with a primary champion. And build your team around them. I was lucky to have two of them on a team at all time.

The best Primary Champs Are:
    Aegon
    G99
    Domino

Second Tier Primary Champs are
    Ghost
    StarLord

But this is the exact break down of the usage of my exploration run

G99 69.49%
    Domino 15.68%
    Stark 6.78%
    Ghost 4.24%
    Doom 2.12%
    Human Torch 0.85%
    Magik 0.42%
    Symbiote Supreme 0.42%
    Masacre 0.00%
    Miles 0.00%
    Morningstar 0.00%
    Rulk 0.00%
    Wasp 0.00%

Primmer79 said:

Cool. Haven’t seen a lot of her in LoL, so don’t exactly know her value.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Primmer79 said:

Cool. Haven’t seen a lot of her in LoL, so don’t exactly know her value.
    After AEGON Guillotine 2099 is a Labrynth queen.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Aegon guilly and ghost

Yes