**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW TILE 23 with Tunnel Vision + Oscillate + Aggression Fury ??!?!

13»

Comments

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Max sig Thing is hard counter as basically takes no damage after a few furies build up. Just be careful to avoid AAR on yourself.

Max sig CapIW has zero damage parries so works great. Pair with a skill partner and you can purify falters if you make a mistake. Pair with a tech partner to deal with Flow.

Real Nick Fury bypasses the tunnel vision after a SP1. And after two SP1 he can hit through block and mitigate the aggression fury.

If all else fails you can Quake it.

I mean each node will have one or two champs that can counter it. Doesn't make it less or a **** node.
    All of the above have champs that they are countered by as well on that node. Domino can fail Nick with her AAR. One Sp1 into block can smack him. Parry isn't a 100% thing, and second life Nick can't be parried. That 30% itself can be deadly for CapIW and Thing even if you play perfectly before. Void is another champ where one mistake are you're basically dead. All above can handle the node, but not with ease. And one mistake means that you're down.
    Oh I agree that the node is overtuned. I left this feedback in the main thread as well. Was just tying to offer solutions for those struggling for now to limit item use if some people were actually trying to push through. I was lucky this war and the opponents placed a Warlock there and it was an easy solo for Thing.

Nick Fury especially is one of those champs where Tunnel Vision shouldn’t be on as his interaction with the node is far too powerful. I left this feedback during the Act 7 beta as well when he was on a similar node combination.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Electro and Heimdall depending on the defender lol. Use that aggression fury against them.
    Still a joke of a node when the old electro cheese is one of the better counters.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Electro and Heimdall depending on the defender lol. Use that aggression fury against them.
    Still a joke of a node when the old electro cheese is one of the better counters.

Sad thing is you’ll still need a revive for that to work against Nick.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

KM + void, CapIW + skill, HT, Nick Fury ... these come to mind as natural counters to tunnel

Doesn't work all the time with Aggresive Fury. Tried them, and one mistake means your dead. Aggresive Fury already needs a smart playstyle. With Oscillate and Tunnel Vision, you need near perfect playstyle. Domino can wreck all the above options as well. Same with Nick.