**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Node 27 and node 36 bugged???

Running Double Edge mastery and fight started with defender being unblockable.

Comments

• Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    We encountered same issue player started node 27 with Corvus full suicides and defender (sentinel) was immediately unblockable. Should only be unblockable when attacker has 3 debuffs on them.
  • Options
    AkamadAkamad Posts: 4
    I had the same issue, Corvus with full suicide, as soon as the fight started the defender went unblock able
  • Options
    AkamadAkamad Posts: 4

• Options
    SirVive_1SirVive_1 Posts: 8
    Same problem with me running suicides using Omega Red
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Same happened to me, but I’m not running suicides.

Fought Iceman w Corvus, defender started Unblockable from the jump.

Not sure if they were running suicides, but Iceman is immune, unless debuffs that the defender is immune to count towards the three total needed for them to go Unblockable.

🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Looks like even 1 debuff on you is making the defender unblockable. This node is not working as described. It needs to be looked in urgently. I lost the 1st fight with corvus. I recorded 2nd fight with CV. Posting a SS. I have full video as well if needed.
  • Options
    MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    Yep 1 debuff is activating unblockable - I fought iceman and only had coldsnap (didn’t even have frostbite passives) and he was unblockable until it expired
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Can someone from kabam team see this issue and likely provide an answer if it's a bug and why this is happening. Please look into this.