**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Arena AI?

I know this was referenced in the roadmap prelude, but is there a chance this got into the game already? While building up my streaks, I couldn’t help but notice that baiting specials was not only possible, but actually somewhat easy. Definitely a very refreshing change of pace. As much as I love “easy” matchups where the opponents are 3-5 times your PI, and refuse to throw specials (until the sp3, which they fire off almost instantly), I could definitely get used to this.

Comments

• mbennett1995mbennett1995 Posts: 34
    Aaronk90 said:

I know this was referenced in the roadmap prelude, but is there a chance this got into the game already? While building up my streaks, I couldn’t help but notice that baiting specials was not only possible, but actually somewhat easy. Definitely a very refreshing change of pace. As much as I love “easy” matchups where the opponents are 3-5 times your PI, and refuse to throw specials (until the sp3, which they fire off almost instantly), I could definitely get used to this.

No it’s still the same crappy AI it’s always been. My highest steak count is 75. And I stopped, but today I couldn’t get passed 10, the AI refused to throw Specials until they got the SP3 and then they want to throw it instantly.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    felt normal