**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5/5/5 AQ (230m+) Gold 2 Alliance Looking for One before AQ Starts Today

Map 5/5/5 AQ, Gold 2 (more AQ focused) alliance is recruiting for one person in the North or South America time zones before AQ starts up. Very active alliance, SA is typically around 625k-650k (sometimes over 750K). Minimum prestige 8800 (Current alliance average is 8817 - looking to continue raising that up)

Requirements - must be active, good communicator, and not afraid of going after the bosses - everyone needs to participate no free rides. Great group of guys (vocal majority is a bunch of dads in our 30s) - line chat is always interesting to say the least.

Current person is leaving as we aren't going to push AW and require item use in the offseason... especially with this cluster f*** of an AW map. We have always been more casual when it comes to AW, trying to maintain Gold 2 and stay in tiers 6-9.

We are part of a 6 alliance family that has a map 5/6 gold 2 alliance, map 6 Gold 2 (formerly Plat 3... but you know... AW sucks) alliance, map 4/5 gold 2 alliance, Map 4/5 Gold 2 European alliance, and an alliance for beginners. Most who leave our alliance either step down or up to another one and stay within the family.

Message Capn_Dante on line if interested

Comments

• Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Great alliance where things are organized and people get along... make sure to message Capn_Dante on line
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I can do map 5 but dont like to use Line. That ok?
  • Options
    doctorb said:

I can do map 5 but dont like to use Line. That ok?

Nope... Line is required
  • Options
    Trill719Trill719 Posts: 2
    I'm interested in joining. I have been in my alliance for over two years and need a change of pace. I'm not quite at 8800 prestige but am over 8.I would like to grow my team. I do have line and am very loyal to the group of guys I play with. Let me know if thats ok? My in game and line are the same Trill719.
  • Options
    Trill719 said:

I'm interested in joining. I have been in my alliance for over two years and need a change of pace. I'm not quite at 8800 prestige but am over 8.I would like to grow my team. I do have line and am very loyal to the group of guys I play with. Let me know if thats ok? My in game and line are the same Trill719.

Message me on line at Capn_Dante I couldn't find you