**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level requirement?

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
This seems crazy, have to be level 60 for Canada difficulty, I’m cavalier but level 58, really unhappy, why on Earth is this @Kabam Miike?

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

So lower level players don’t get slaughtered and made endless threads about money grabs

You can still be level 58 and be able to do difficult content you know that right
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah level requirement should be replaced by story progress requirement, I mean I know some cavalier players who ain’t level 60 and some level 60 players who ain’t cavalier, overall level doesn’t gauge progression as well as story progression so I think it should only be available to cavalier players
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

@danielmath but I’m cavalier and cannot access the cavalier difficulty, seems sooo stupid, I would happily spend revs if needed but I have strong roster, just only been playing less than year so low level.

You asked why they did it, the answer is because it will lead to ungodly complaints. Maybe your attitude is that you’re ok with revives but that is NOT the community attitude. I’d make it open to everyone, i’m only responding to your question of why, i’m not disagreeing with you
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★

So lower level players don’t get slaughtered and made endless threads about money grabs

Do you think Level=Skill? Like seriously?
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    Level 53 and cavilar 😒. Got even some good Champs ranked up, so was hoping to try it

Do you think Level=Skill? Like seriously?
    on average ya it correlates, most people improve over time

@danielmath but I’m cavalier and cannot access the cavalier difficulty, seems sooo stupid, I would happily spend revs if needed but I have strong roster, just only been playing less than year so low level.

You asked why they did it, the answer is because it will lead to ungodly complaints. Maybe your attitude is that you’re ok with revives but that is NOT the community attitude. I’d make it open to everyone, i’m only responding to your question of why, i’m not disagreeing with you
    Ok, I mean they did the lvl 40 for UC/epic but you earn that by just getting to act 5.2, so it’s no where near as bad.
    and think about how many threads you get every month about UC being an impossible money grab.......who do you think is making those posts?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Guess it's time to put that xp boost you keep getting from solo crystals to use haha.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Its so the rewards are targetted towards more of the players that need the resources more and theres always been requirements if dont like it grind up to level 60 but dont come crying as cavalier is too hard as dont have the roster like others have at level 60
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Maybe it just means you don't have enough "experience", literally and figuratively.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    its a requirement its always gonna be there its not crazy its just u want rewards that u dont need so early on like others

Ok, I mean they did the lvl 40 for UC/epic but you earn that by just getting to act 5.2, so it’s no where near as bad.
    and think about how many threads you get every month about UC being an impossible money grab.......who do you think is making those posts?
    @danielmath i have no problem with not being able to do the quest if I’m not, but being denied the ability to attempt it for such an arbitrary reason is ridiculous?!?
    i'm not disagreeing with you! again, all i'm doing is telling you WHY they did it this way, and that's to prevent a lot of headache because very very very few players have your attitude
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    How bout just grind out those last two levels and stop wasting our time lol
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I mean there are 3 ways to measure progression.

Experience Level (your XP Level)
    Roster
    Story Title

They just chose to limit Summoners who aren't up to their standards of progression to a lower-tier difficulty.
This discussion has been closed.