**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So what's the general consensus on Hit-monkey?

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 864 ★★★
Dont know
much about hit-monkey. Spun out one crystal and got a 5* can bring him straight to r5 and awaken him. Seen a few videos but not sold on him quite yet. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Skill corvus
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Check out Lagacy's videos on him. Hit-Monkey is a banger, I'm saving my shards to go for his featured in a few days.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s a great champion, amazing damage and solid evade counter, main drawback is his block
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Check out Lagacy's videos on him. Hit-Monkey is a banger, I'm saving my shards to go for his featured in a few days.

@StevieManWonder youll be waiting about 3 months, he missed the cutoff this round, terrax-tigra
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

@StevieManWonder youll be waiting about 3 months, he missed the cutoff this round, terrax-tigra
    Ah shoot. That is really disappointing
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I consider him as a Night monkey/cull obsidian-tier Champion: undoubtedly a great champ with decent damage, but you may need to keep an eye on his HP.