**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Graphics setting request

jj48fanjj48fan Member Posts: 3
I personally have been playing this game since almost the beginning. It is getting difficult to play due to lag when using or fighting against some champions. Mysterio, Dr Doom, Vision Aarkus, Mr Sinister being a few of them. It's the Champions that have "heavy" graphics. Alot of "Flare", I think they called it when they introduced it back in the day, and it has grown into something incredible! There is no doubt the Champions look great doing there thing, I have plenty of time to watch during the lagging, but I would love to be able to fight at the same time :) Kabam, MCoC team, Devs, someone... Please please please put in a graphics setting where we (I'm not the only one with this problem) can turn this down so that we may enjoy fighting again, WITHOUT having to buy a few hundred dollar device to "keep up"... I would love to play more, like I could 2-3 years ago... Thanks for your time! PLEASE

Comments

• WoodchuckWoodchuck Member Posts: 18
    I actually using a smaller screened iPhone 8 because the graphics lag my 5 year old note 5. But only with certain hi graphics champs like mister sinister, mysterio, vision ark, and a few others. I’d love to go back to my old phone with larger screen it was a great phone and still good with 90% of the champs but the 10% it’s not good on are the great champs
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Only if it improves frame rate, if graphic quality is reduced but there is no change in frame rate it's pointless.