**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 60 Requirement for Canadian Difficulty

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

@GinjabredMonsta Already read his response and it honestly doesn’t make sense. Everyone was lead to believe that Cavalier would be required, they did not tell us levels would be required. They lacked communication until the last second and now I won’t be able to do the content I was looking forward to.

This.
    Isn't.
    Cavalier.
    Difficulty.

This is the ROAD to Cav difficulty.its not hard to understand. Take some time to finish the other acts. You need to develop your roster better.
    @Demonzfyre Develop my roster better?... Bud, I have a roster developed enough to do act 6.3. If that’s not developed enough I guess I need to have a 25 5* champ with 6.4 completed...
    “A roster developed enough to do 6.3”=ghost and symbiote supreme to take down the tricky fights and nodes. Also, I think you only have 3 r5 5 stars.
    No offense bro, but I think even after having ghost or quake the player has to have enough patience and skill to complete 6.3. and even after that he has to spend units on revives, pots , energy refills etc. And if he has just 3 r5s then doesn't it reflect the fact that he is good enough to complete 6.3 with just 3 max 5*s? Isn't it good??
    No it doesn't mean they are good. It means they spend a lot. If you are anywhere past 6.1 you'd know this. 6.2 Sinister is one of the worst fights without the right counter and there's only a handful. Even with ghost and synergies, they are spending a ton.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I can't even imagine being in such a rush I was cavalier before I even had gotten all my mastery points.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

I really can't understand how players, especially at cavalier level, aren't doing their absolute most to get to level 60 as soon as possible, considering that levelling up contain valuable rewards such as mastery points, gold, energy limit, units etc. I was level 60 before I was uncollected. Before level 60 I never go questing without an XP boost on and it's even easier now considering how readily available they are.

I guess this is one of the consequences of newer players being able to get their hands on powerful champs that can bulldoze through content without feeling the need to take it slow and fully explore each Act.

@Oesername123 It’s more about my lack of attractiveness towards masteries more than anything. If I could do it again I would’ve used an exp boost but I can’t. It’s always been hard to real feel any benefit from level 60 (while Ik there is a benefit) for me personally. I didn’t bulldoze through at the beginning, I pretty much cleared Uncollected with 4/40s like most people and held up on 5.3 until I had 5/50s to get through it. 5.4 was done with champs that I honestly can’t remember (I’d need to go back to my previous posts asking about it...) and Cavalier was done with 3/45s, 4/55s, and a 5/65. Also, the pace moves differently for everyone. I know there are plenty of people with 4/55s that are level 60 but only Uncollected because they can’t do cavalier despite having (for example) a 6* BWCV. Skill is a factor on how far you move in the game and my main issue with this is the fact that level is taken into account versus the skill to complete certain areas of the game.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    @DarkEternity To add on to what you said I had 2 shot sinister with quake in 20-25 minutes (no heimdoll synergy). But can’t get into this difficulty because I don’t explore Acts 1-4?! That’s absurd.

I really can't understand how players, especially at cavalier level, aren't doing their absolute most to get to level 60 as soon as possible, considering that levelling up contain valuable rewards such as mastery points, gold, energy limit, units etc. I was level 60 before I was uncollected. Before level 60 I never go questing without an XP boost on and it's even easier now considering how readily available they are.

I guess this is one of the consequences of newer players being able to get their hands on powerful champs that can bulldoze through content without feeling the need to take it slow and fully explore each Act.

@Oesername123 It’s more about my lack of attractiveness towards masteries more than anything. If I could do it again I would’ve used an exp boost but I can’t. It’s always been hard to real feel any benefit from level 60 (while Ik there is a benefit) for me personally. I didn’t bulldoze through at the beginning, I pretty much cleared Uncollected with 4/40s like most people and held up on 5.3 until I had 5/50s to get through it. 5.4 was done with champs that I honestly can’t remember (I’d need to go back to my previous posts asking about it...) and Cavalier was done with 3/45s, 4/55s, and a 5/65. Also, the pace moves differently for everyone. I know there are plenty of people with 4/55s that are level 60 but only Uncollected because they can’t do cavalier despite having (for example) a 6* BWCV. Skill is a factor on how far you move in the game and my main issue with this is the fact that level is taken into account versus the skill to complete certain areas of the game.

@DarkEternity To add on to what you said I had 2 shot sinister with quake in 20-25 minutes (no heimdoll synergy). But can’t get into this difficulty because I don’t explore Acts 1-4?! That’s absurd.

Currently beginner/normal/heroic/master/uncollected are all level access based. When cavalier difficulty goes live, it will remain at level 60 requirement. You can go and see it for yourself in the rewards tab.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want acts 4 and 5 100% you're missing so much when it comes to what those acts offer.

Currently beginner/normal/heroic/master/uncollected are all level access based. When cavalier difficulty goes live, it will remain at level 60 requirement. You can go and see it for yourself in the rewards tab.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want acts 4 and 5 100% you're missing so much when it comes to what those acts offer.
    I spent my time getting Uncollected and Cav difficulty because past Act 4 didn’t challenge me and Cav is a WAY BIGGER milestone compared to the mindless grind of Act 4.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    This is ridiculous the people are complain about having to be level 60. That should of been your main priority from the jump as it gives you access to more masteries and to be in 6.3 and not be level 60 is all on you man if I'm being honest. Also tbh half the people complaining probably aren't even gonna be strong enough for this difficulty anyways
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Another example of newer players gaining champions faster and burning through content.

They should make all story requirement 100% of the previous act Before entering the next. This is why 6.2 was designed with multiple gates and 5*+ champs so people could not just burn through it - and everyone moaned about it being restrictive when people should wait until roster is ready.

I ABSOLUTELY agree! Of course if they ever did that, the outcry in the forums would be monumental.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    If you have all those champs might be time to slow down and get to level 60. I didn’t have a rank 5 champ till 3 years maybe more after I hit level 60.

And before anyone says it has nothing to do with my skill lol. Just the way the game has progressed since I began back in Jan 2016.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

@GinjabredMonsta Already read his response and it honestly doesn’t make sense. Everyone was lead to believe that Cavalier would be required, they did not tell us levels would be required. They lacked communication until the last second and now I won’t be able to do the content I was looking forward to.

This.
    Isn't.
    Cavalier.
    Difficulty.

This is the ROAD to Cav difficulty.its not hard to understand. Take some time to finish the other acts. You need to develop your roster better.
    The feed back from this is what is gonna be used to determine the Adequate level of difficulty For the monthly Cavalier EQ.

Why are they stopping themselve from getting feedback from cavalier player but lett8ng people that lack the skill to be Cavalier in it?

If you have all those champs might be time to slow down and get to level 60. I didn’t have a rank 5 champ till 3 years maybe more after I hit level 60.

And before anyone says it has nothing to do with my skill lol. Just the way the game has progressed since I began back in Jan 2016.

I’ve been playing the game off and on since the games release.

@Zuro my roster is more than ready for Cav it has the same name as my profile.

Basically, you get punished for rushing through content. And that's fine, if you're Cavalier and not even level 60, then you do not deserve to have access to better rewards.

How does that even make sense?

So if i am Cavalier i will have access to the upcoming Cavalier difficulty EQ with better rewards than thIs side event but because i am not lvl 60 i dont deserve those lesser rewards from this...

You really are a genius.

This.
    Isn't.
    Cavalier.
    Difficulty.

@Demonzfyre Develop my roster better?... Bud, I have a roster developed enough to do act 6.3. If that’s not developed enough I guess I need to have a 25 5* champ with 6.4 completed...
    You have 3 R5 5*'s which means you are probably paying your way through act 6. I doubt you are doing item less runs or anything of the sort. There's zero chance you'll finish 6.2 100% because you don't have the roster depth. If you have the extra cash , more power to you but that doesn't mean you should get access to all content.
    @DarkEternity
    You realis that some people can be lvl 60 and have no 5* above rank 3 right?
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I become level 60 exploring act 4, u guys in act 6.3 and not level 60??? How is that possible!!!
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Why is it so high as level 60 though? I mean you can’t make the excuse that the hardest content will have the highest level requirement because some of the hardest content in the game like Variant 1 only has a level requirement of 40. Just lower the level requirement to something like 50 or 55 level 60 just makes no sense

I spent my time getting Uncollected and Cav difficulty because past Act 4 didn’t challenge me and Cav is a WAY BIGGER milestone compared to the mindless grind of Act 4.
    It's not about the challenge though. It's about what you're missing.
    Mastery points.
    Crystal shards.
    Rank up materials.
    Units.
    Gold.
    XP.

It's only 2 energy per step now too.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

What is ur in game name so people can see ur profile if u have done 6.1 and 6.2 sinister
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Having 1 r5 champ is not a roster ready for what I hope cav difficulty is going to be.
    Imran said:

I become level 60 exploring act 4, u guys in act 6.3 and not level 60??? How is that possible!!!

Limited play time. Exploring act 4 was useful back in the day to get ready for act 5. Nowaday exploring act 4 is a complete waste of time. When you have a roster that is good enough to be Cavalier you want rewards that will help develop your roster further.

So we have a choice of using our limited play time to run AQ, AW, EQ, Variant, Incursion, Act 6 that will give us useful rewards or to explore act 4 for...1-2 mastery points, some gold and a lot of ****. Choice is pretty easy as to what i’ll spend my time on.
    Bendy said:

What is ur in game name so people can see ur profile if u have done 6.1 and 6.2 sinister
    It’s Skylord7000
    I wanna know who he used for crossbones and the ultron classic personally as looking at top 4 his 2 tops are defo not really the best especially as r4s to kill them

Bendy said:

It’s Skylord7000
    Then ur roster is defo not developed as only 1 r5 is meaningless for the difficulty that cavalier is gonna be set at in september onwards

It's not about the challenge though. It's about what you're missing.
    Mastery points.
    Crystal shards.
    Rank up materials.
    Units.
    Gold.
    XP.

It's only 2 energy per step now too.
    Not about the challenge?! I play the game to have challenge this isn’t a farming simulator. From Act 4 I do get Masteries, T2 alphas, units, and sure XP. The rest wasn’t worth the for me. But regardless of what Act 4 has it shouldn’t be a gate for Cav difficulty.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I wanna know who he used for crossbones and the ultron classic personally as looking at top 4 his 2 tops are defo not really the best especially as r4s to kill them

Only benefit of the doubt is that I can say I got Cav with 0 R5, 2 R4s and 3 R3s. No units spent, but I had a lot of items in my stash. As for anything else.... It's questionable.
This discussion has been closed.