**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghulk in Map 6

Last time I used Ghulk he did not heal from some of the degen nodes. As I remember it was the starburst nodes. Is this a bug or does his ability not work on all passive damage over time debuffs?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For some reason most degens are passive but not passive, basically specifically coded to stop gulk, starburst and no retreat are the only degen nodes he gets it from
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Its a 3rd kind of DOT called sucks to be you
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Damn thats crazy how you posted this right when I was looking at 2018 threads of it and debating if i should bump them.

Yeah kabams logic makes absolutely no sense here , seems they haven’t clarified it in years either. How can something be neither active nor passive?

• Hitman0285Hitman0285 Posts: 47
    GagoH said:

Damn thats crazy how you posted this right when I was looking at 2018 threads of it and debating if i should bump them.

Yeah kabams logic makes absolutely no sense here , seems they haven’t clarified it in years either. How can something be neither active nor passive?

I guess that somewhat answers the question. So only the straight degeneration nodes count? Starburst doesn’t?
  • noynoy Posts: 56

GagoH said:

I guess that somewhat answers the question. So only the straight degeneration nodes count? Starburst doesn’t?
    Gulk should heal a bit from Starburst. The one that says Degeneration only, he will not