**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Global Chat

Lets start of by saying we all know global is not the place you want to hangout all the time as it is brutal but it has is uses at times so lets not get side tracked by how bad it is. What i wanted to know is why are you stuck in the same global chat room for what seems like forever now? my global is dead same people doing the same thing. low rated players now bodies to recruit lately. Why is it we cannot jump global chats rooms, I am assuming there is more than room as i never see any of my alliance mates in the same global chat. I am stuck in purgatory and its now more frustrating than ever. Was more chat rooms added that made even less people in the current ones we had already it seems to be less and less every day. How can we switch global chat if at all possible? I sure people have ask this before but i am just a little frustrated at the moment thanks for taking the time to read.

Comments

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Use a VPN and join different “globals” if you want to try something new.
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    that works its ip based?
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    It does work. I know of people that log onto A US server with their VPN and when they launch the game, they have N.America global. Apparently that’s a hell of a lot better than the UK global.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    my global is pretty good. unfortunately, more and more noobs are coming in. Still lots of great people though
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I use LINE 10000x better than Global in a bunch of group chats with some cool people
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    Thanks for all the input I will renew my vpn see if that helps. Will find that line group too.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

It does work. I know of people that log onto A US server with their VPN and when they launch the game, they have N.America global. Apparently that’s a hell of a lot better than the UK global.

This is false to some degree. I have made multiple accounts with the same device and none of them are in the same global. It’s not IP linked in the sense that making an account in the same place will put you in the same room, it’s more separated by language.

To the OP, if you are bilingual, you can change your language in settings and be put in a different global