**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm finding it hard to use all my MODOK tickets

They're piling up... got like 5 right now, but I'm finding it hard to summon the constitution to do them.

I've gotten most everything I want from the store except 3 more purchases of 18K t2a frags. Just don't know if it's worth it.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I just do one a day its not that much and it means they never pile up, I would say get the t2a its great value
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Yep, I piled up 8 already
    All I wanted was the T5CC and generic sig stones, some revives and some T1As
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Just pick a day and get them all done, it can be a grind, but it's worth it.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    They actually are pretty easy to get. I would just buy stuff that you are low on or you think you might be low on soon. I did like 20 rooms today in like two or three sittings while watching some overwatch league
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    i have like 16
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Forward them to me. I’ll take them. I’m hoarding resources for the marvel zombie apocalypse
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Do one a day, it literally takes like 10 minutes lol
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

I just do one a day its not that much and it means they never pile up, I would say get the t2a its great value

id rather get the AG, sig stones and 5* crystals
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    GagoH said:

id rather get the AG, sig stones and 5* crystals
    I am only incollected though so some stuff I cant get
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got all the 5* sig stones, generic and random, the AG, the revives, higher healing potions, all the 3k t5 basic shards. Got some t1 alphas too. Still some good things to get.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Take it one step at a time.