**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More Account Questions lol

So my account is linked to my email, but i haven’t synced it with google or apple or however that works. How do you do that? And if my account isn’t synced when I log out, will i lose all my data/progress? I want to make another account but i’m so nervous that if i log out of my main account, I’ll lose everything.

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    If you have a Kabam ID / Kabam account then you should be good to go as long as you remember your ID and password. And you can simply link your account to Google Play in the game itself; its not complicated at all.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    As long as you know your email and password to your kabam account you will be good
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    If you have your account linked to a Kabam Game ID (email / password), and can successfully login to game with that, you should be able to logout, and then login again with that same info.

No need to tie it to Google Play or Apple GameCenter. In fact, may be better if you DON'T.

You can create second/third accounts, etc, by using different email's to have different Kabam Game ID's. Then you can switch between game accounts by logging out and logging in using different email/password.

Account info and data is stored on Kabam Servers, so won't get lost, so long as you know all of your emails and game passwords.