**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variants Discussion:

Comments

• LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited June 2020

As above, it is meant as a catch up with the story piece of content, or challenge for end game players. If you're into the story of the game, then the back issues essentially lets you catch up on the story if you we're around when it was running live.
    It also helped bridge the gap between Uncollected and Cavalier which was a reasonably small step in other progression levels.

Classic gives decent rewards for mastery setups. I went though and 100% just for the cores and units in there.

@Lmao @Edeuink @SpideyFunko this is how you explain things. Not making fun of others.You 3 are the real who insults others wathc your all comments then come here Double Delta explained very simple and briefly that than you guys while you were just here to pass time.
    Because you never listen to anyone when they try to explain the facts. People get tired and loses their patience. Ngl, I think you should proof read your posts before submitting them because I can’t even understand half of what you posted here. Cheers

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

As above, it is meant as a catch up with the story piece of content, or challenge for end game players. If you're into the story of the game, then the back issues essentially lets you catch up on the story if you we're around when it was running live.
    It also helped bridge the gap between Uncollected and Cavalier which was a reasonably small step in other progression levels.

Classic gives decent rewards for mastery setups. I went though and 100% just for the cores and units in there.

@Lmao @Edeuink @SpideyFunko this is how you explain things. Not making fun of others.You 3 are the real who insults others wathc your all comments then come here Double Delta explained very simple and briefly that than you guys while you were just here to pass time.
    They didn't make fun of you, nor did they insult you. You literally insult people that have a different opinion than you; by the looks of things, you haven't changed. They're trying to avert any further events of you proving what I said a sentence ago. If anything, this is a learning moment, a chance to actually realise your flaws; taking it as an insult definitely shows that you are either oblivious or just don't care.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

variants are meant for endgame players, as a different sort of challenge that also offers good rewards to give them something to do. No master difficulty please.

Then why they made classic difficulty if Variant is for endgame players.
    They didn't remake it. Its either the exact same or very similar to the original event quest. The back issues are the old eqs but remastered for end game content. The classic is only there to show the original
    Yeah still didn't explain Why classic?They could have shown it through master instead of classic.

I can see you really don't have answer.
    There was no master version of these early EQs lol. Why should they make one now. They have explained this more than once. The variant is an end game twist on old content. The original is thrown in as a bonus so people can revisit it, or see it for the first time if they weren't playing when it came out. It isn't two difficulties with no middle, it's one difficulty with the classic thrown in for fun.
    edited June 2020

@Lmao I am 100 times more skilled and better than you And you are the one who insults others the most. Especially when someone don't agree with you. I wonder why you are not banned by now.

Congratulations, your skills don't correlate at all to this argument. Also, irony.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

do you get cores for 100% or just completion run?

do you get cores for 100% or just completion run?
    Pretty sure it's completion
    edited June 2020

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Don’t even bother with this guy. He just insults everyone who answers his posts. If you want proof, just read one of his earlier posts. Still don’t know how he’s not banned yet. @Kabam Miike @Thicco_Mode @SpideyFunko

Yeah. He’s quite annoying. Unfortunately one of the reasons I don’t post as much on the forums anymore. When he answers, he’s so condescending.
    Anyway OP, there’s no “middle” difficulty for variants because variant is permanent content. Everyone will eventually be good enough to do the variant, and classic is just to relive the original story.
    @Edeuink and you say I insult.Firat see your comment then tell me. Atleast I don't make fun of others like you. I just saw all your posts. How you stated to people who ranked up their favourite champions and how you talk to them when they don't agree with you. Next time if you insult me even though I didn't do anything I will make a seperate discussion posting all your previous posts. Don't name me open my mouth.
    ngl, i don’t know how you could do that
    (also, could you link one of those condescending posts? Please?)
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

They didn't make fun of you, nor did they insult you. You literally insult people that have a different opinion than you; by the looks of things, you haven't changed. They're trying to avert any further events of you proving what I said a sentence ago. If anything, this is a learning moment, a chance to actually realise your flaws; taking it as an insult definitely shows that you are either oblivious or just don't care.
    @ThatGuyYouSaw235 Then go and read their comments. If you want me to quote those comments I am in. And yes yes they did insult and I don't think I insulted anyone in this discussion before they started. Want me to quote those comments or not.

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Don’t even bother with this guy. He just insults everyone who answers his posts. If you want proof, just read one of his earlier posts. Still don’t know how he’s not banned yet. @Kabam Miike @Thicco_Mode @SpideyFunko

Yeah. He’s quite annoying. Unfortunately one of the reasons I don’t post as much on the forums anymore. When he answers, he’s so condescending.
    Anyway OP, there’s no “middle” difficulty for variants because variant is permanent content. Everyone will eventually be good enough to do the variant, and classic is just to relive the original story.
    @Edeuink and you say I insult.Firat see your comment then tell me. Atleast I don't make fun of others like you. I just saw all your posts. How you stated to people who ranked up their favourite champions and how you talk to them when they don't agree with you. Next time if you insult me even though I didn't do anything I will make a seperate discussion posting all your previous posts. Don't name me open my mouth.
    ngl, i don’t know how you could do that
    (also, could you link one of those condescending posts? Please?)
    @SpideyFunko You really want to?I just took the screenshots now just tell me to make seperate discussion about it I can if you want me to.I have all their ready,Want me to do it or not.Think clearly, cause I am not like.
    Lmao said:

Because you never listen to anyone when they try to explain the facts. People get tired and loses their patience. Ngl, I think you should proof read your posts before submitting them because I can’t even understand half of what you posted here. Cheers

@Lmao I listened to Double deck cause he explained very good and briefly.Not like a hater like you who always insult others.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Everyone in game like Variants alot including me.But I think Variants can become more and more good.

Kabam should introduce a master difficulty in variant from where we get resources to rank up 4* champions.I know people don't like ranking up 4* champions so I think it will be the best way.4* rank up gems ,4* awakening gems,gold obviously.

In the end the main point is there should be a medium difficulty from where we should get 4* rank up resources just like we get 5* from main difficulty.

Kabam should introduce a variant where we can rank up 6★... I know, it’s too much from them but where the game going. 6★ rank up very important.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Guys don't respond... His mom wants him to go to sleep
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Y'all should just leave this guy alone,it's starting to look like you guys are bullying him,if you think he always insult people that comments on his post then just ignore his posts
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Have to agree with the reward idea, something for ranking up 4* would be nice, nobody ever has enough gold to waste on 4* these days but it would be a nice kicker for someone like me to boost My 4* arena r5 roster, not sure they would add to variant as they are just niche quests, but yes variant is the best content this game has released, not really sure how a mid level version of it with a niche reward for even end game players has attracted so much shade. I know it’s not a priority but I for one am stale for content at the moment, Have never done the classics as I have no masteries left I need cores for, not working on act 6 full explo for obvious reasons, and don’t have the time to mount an abyss run at the moment (Need to max my aegon and pull a ht before I run that)

Now who is insulting.
    @Holros Have you seen their comments.Scroll back to previous page and read who insulted who.

@Thicco_Mode And when I will say something you will say I insult.

@ThatGuyYouSaw235 When I will say something you will say they don't insult I do.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I still don't get what OP's argument is.

don’t try

@Stark154667 @Notsavage19 Discussion was closed in the first page and I agreed cause double deck explained me in details but lmao, Spidey funky,that guy saw these people just don't stop insulting.

Double deck explained it and discussion was ended their but these 3 didn't stop and still commenting.

Ah ok @King_Leo321 maybe just stop responding and they’ll stop, it’s only because you’re responding they continue

Exactly. Just ignore people.

Ah ok @King_Leo321 maybe just stop responding and they’ll stop, it’s only because you’re responding they continue

@Stark154667 IAM controlling myself for hours cause I have phsychiatric issues.And they are just taking advantage of me I can also say many things to them.But I know I should stay in boundaries, but they just don't get it.

When I will loose my temper they will be done.
    Just stop. For the love of god. Just stop responding. We don't need to know your reasons. Everyone just stop responding.

Ok @King_Leo321 then can I suggest you log out of forum and do something else for a while?

@Stark154667 works for me.