**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebula | BUG | Not charging shocks

There is definitely a BUG with Nebula.

She should charge electro shocks regardless of being hit while blocking. But she doesn't currently.
If your blocking and the charge timer is within the first half period, the timer gets reset. This is
almost destroying the champ. Charging is hard enough without dying from block damage.

So please make this reliable and Nebula great again. I had no problems before the latest update.

Comments

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    This. 100% this. She is broken to the point of being useless as of now since it was already hard to build up charges before without taking heavy damage. I'm seeing the exact same issue where she loses the charge if contacted, similar to Gambit. This needs a fix ASAP.
  • Options
    Hey @tweakbsd, just wanted to let you know that we're aware of this issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Thank you Zibiit for letting us know. I couldn't find any acknowledgement of this bug in the forums. Thus I posted it.

I'm looking forward the fix and 5/50ing Nebula!