**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

I am stuck !!!

DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am stuck in act 6.1.6 at the sentinel boss. I took the all or nothing path and wrecked majority of the opponents in this path with stark spidey but that electro !! My stark spidey already took a lot of block damage ( I don't keep evading for the whole fight) and that electro killed all my champions! So I used a team revive there and then now I am stuck at the sentinel boss (he's at 60% health now) .
I want to complete this as soon as possible(within 2 days) , so that I can do a couple more of hotel modoks and get that cavalier offer of 15k shards in the store.
So my questions are:-
1)is it possible to grind enough arena in 2 days to reach 200 units for revives?
2) how should I be fighting this sentinel, blocking him or fully dodging and baiting him?
3) should I use those 200 units on 2 team revives or individuals revives on Corvus(5/65)?

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 573 ★★★
    1) - Guess so, but if desperate I'd rather spend $5 than grind
    2) - Corvus - Boost up, blow aways. Bait SP1 if necessary.
    3) - Corvus, you should rip him up in a few runs without trying

Note - Corvus is good for the Shock path too
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81

1) - Guess so, but if desperate I'd rather spend $5 than grind
    2) - Corvus - Boost up, blow aways. Bait SP1 if necessary.
    3) - Corvus, you should rip him up in a few runs without trying

Note - Corvus is good for the Shock path too

@LordSmasher thanks mate for the response, I am a f2p player btw so no spending . But yeah I think I got ur point I will spend revives on Corvus . I actually didn't take the shock path bcoz i didn't have any havok counter, but less did I realise that electro would eat me up lol.
  • NockoNocko Posts: 973 ★★★★
    If you're truly committed to free to play, then grind units and just revive corvus. You'll be able to blast through it with him if he's got a few charges

If you have a cosmic power boost laying around, revive him, use it, back to back sp2's will pretty much do it
    Nocko said:

If you're truly committed to free to play, then grind units and just revive corvus. You'll be able to blast through it with him if he's got a few charges

If you have a cosmic power boost laying around, revive him, use it, back to back sp2's will pretty much do it

Yup thanks, but that sentinel has fisticuffs so charges don't matter I guess.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 201 ★★★
    If you have any 4 hour crystals left, open them to see if you get any revives
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I am stuck in act 6.1.6 at the sentinel boss. I took the all or nothing path and wrecked majority of the opponents in this path with stark spidey but that electro !! My stark spidey already took a lot of block damage ( I don't keep evading for the whole fight) and that electro killed all my champions! So I used a team revive there and then now I am stuck at the sentinel boss (he's at 60% health now) .
    I want to complete this as soon as possible(within 2 days) , so that I can do a couple more of hotel modoks and get that cavalier offer of 15k shards in the store.
    1)is it possible to grind enough arena in 2 days to reach 200 units for revives?
    2) how should I be fighting this sentinel, blocking him or fully dodging and baiting him?
    3) should I use those 200 units on 2 team revives or individuals revives on Corvus(5/65)?

So I used Starky with his shock ramp up 10 and then fire the sp2
    KoiBoy18 said:

If you have any 4 hour crystals left, open them to see if you get any revives

No revive till now, but I hope i would pull one in the next one.

Against sentinel? That's cool ! Gotta try, I hope I make it till his sp2, bcoz he takes a lot of block damage
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

Against sentinel? That's cool ! Gotta try, I hope I make it till his sp2, bcoz he takes a lot of block damage
    You can always wait for the Act 6 nerf