**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How would you tweek alliance play?

RigidRigid Posts: 152
I have always felt there was a lot more that could be done to encourage more alliance play. Not just AQ and AW because we all have that already.

I'm talking about things that would make you want to be part of an alliance more and make you want to stay loyal to one.

So if you could tweek or add to alliance play what would be the one thing you would add or do?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Add a fourth attacker in AW.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    What’s a tweek?

But on a serious note I think I’d just remove lots of the nodes and introduce more two-way nodes. Like Flare or Life transfer. I think nodes that punish you in one way but reward you greatly in another are too scare in the game
  • Options
    Mcord117 said:

I love incursions as a game mode that is fun but feel it is under utilized. Maybe alliance events built around total incursion points earned. Milestones and rank rewards. it would encourage people to play the game mode more than just the milestones and would encourage alliances to team up. would love to see incursions add units and battle chips to rewards as well since I personally find them far more enjoyable than arena.

not sure if this is the direction you were asking

That's exactly what the direction I was thinking. Things that encourage alliance members to do things as a team.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    TP33 said:

What’s a tweek?

But on a serious note I think I’d just remove lots of the nodes and introduce more two-way nodes. Like Flare or Life transfer. I think nodes that punish you in one way but reward you greatly in another are too scare in the game

Oh, yeah need more of that. Those are fun nodes.

I was talking more about how to add things though as an alliance. Maybe something like daily/weekly events, like we have now but give player bonus.

Such as arena event rewarding a temporary points bonus or gold bonus for a few days after the event ends based on milestone or rank.

Or maybe picking a daily/weekly objective to tackle together. Not sure what that could be but shouldn't reward normal things but alliance wide bonuses or something. Like maybe faster energy recharge etc...
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    daily loyalty based on how long you've been in the alliance, and also bases
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Bring the coming soon bases tab back....
    That will give everyone the reassurance to keep playing
  • Options

daily loyalty based on how long you've been in the alliance, and also bases

Yeah, I always thought loyalty should actually tie into actual loyalty in some way.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what a "base" would be. How would you envision that?
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    1. Get a better in-game chat.
    2. Let us see more than just 4 of our Alliance member's champs. (I think this was already announced as in-progress)
    3. Increase rewards for AW. It's just too much stress and too long of a grind for those measly season rewards. And the update they announced doesn't address any of the rewards outside of the very top Alliances. I would love to see Nexus crystal shards awarded in AW.
    4. Updated Alliance Events. The current ones are stale and don't provide very good rewards anyway (except for SA which people just contribute to as they normally progress).
    5. Could consider bonuses for being in an alliance like other games do. Ie. Alliances work towards milestones and then get permanent bonuses for the members in that Alliance once they reach each milestone. Could be stuff like what's in the Summoner's Sigil, or maybe small decreases in rank-up costs or discounts on AQ Tickets. Stuff like that.
    6. Could consider some sort of permanent Alliance Quest content. Different difficulties and number of paths could give newer alliances something to work towards instead of just the 24 hr AQs like we have.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    They need to move to smaller scale events with flexibility for people to have lives outside the game.

I think the majority of the stress in AW/AQ comes not from the fights themselves but from the feeling that you're letting down 29 other people if you mess up.
  • Options
    Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    I would change the summoners advancement because that hasn’t been changed in a while. Also the war rewards could be buffed for those mid tier alliances to allow for players to progress a little further in the without them complaining about it not being fair.