**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolvie vs. OML: Who's the Better Champ?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
Now that we have Wolverine as a 5* and OML buffed last year, who do you think is the better MCOC champ for all-around content?

Wolvie vs. OML: Who's the Better Champ? 35 votes

Wolverine
45%
Weapon101ccrider474noyBuckylives2_0CliffordcanpapunonlyDaphboyTheAngryOneKnightNvrEndingMaxGamingRookiieDjinGiulioV99DarkEternityLucifer1810Mathgeek 16 votes
Old Man Logan
54%
KpatrixWhiskey_PoetAlfa_PigeonErkTimrosspaceoctopusRemeliSnikt4bugX_Factor_AgentCtfz35XdSpoodermanxDPřìņče01GinjabredMonstaBawa69CaptainGameodishika123Wrecktifier21AceOfDiamondRhymenocerus 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Wolverine
    I guess it kinda depends what you want out of them lol Wolvie has a way better regen so he lasts much longer in a fight but OML definitely has the damage output
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Old Man Logan
    I'll take damage over regen 99% of the time. Get the fight over quick enough that I don't need the regen!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Yeah really is damage vs regen, but I think damage edges out on top
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yeah really is damage vs regen, but I think damage edges out on top

Wolverine is an amazing early game champ tho. Helped me so much my old account
  • Options
    Old Man Logan
    Definitely OML. He may not have the same regen, but he definitely can last a good fight and makes up with it with damage and those crit bleeds