**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw gogles

Since these were set in mastries to purposely help you in aw and know you have made them redundant when will you be returning units spent on opening theses mastries?
After all you knew it was coming so in fairness it should have come with the release of the new aw map.

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    probably when bases come out, or when they increase aw rewards who knows
  • Same old kabam, quick to change but slow to give back and put things right :(
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    When can I have my money back for Pure skill
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    So many things we've paid for in game that are made obsolete and it kabam doesn't even consider the impact until it's brought to their attention,and then they proceed to ignore it. At this point I'm just amazed that 36 hours into the new AW, there hasn't been massive maintainance shutdowns already. Hopefully we aren't exploiting any bugs right now, because there appears to be a few and it wouldn't suprise me to somehow have people banned because of these.
  • /still waiting
  • When kabam did the 12.0 update/ nerf, after the backlash they said they would listen more and hear what we say but nothing's changed more the pitty.
    I also ranked up by and cb for thorns in aw and I would much prefer other champs to take up now but once again I don't think they will ever make allowances for that.
    It's a shame they don't read these posts as they could learn so much and if you go to them direct they give you a generic answer, slap in the face really, the only time to get proper action from kabam is when it hurts them i.e. The quest rewards bug and then they were on it straight away..
    Very poor customer service and they pay care to the people who play the game.
    Very very sad
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    You can still use AM he has thorns synergy with doc ock
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    There have been a few cases now just like this, where units have been spent on masteries that have changed and are now "not as useful" as they were when originally purchased.

Pure Skill mastery pops in my head immediately, but I have purchased scout masteries too.

I'm trying to be done with "calling out" the company on things that just are not right. Example: telling the community that a problem was recognized and will be changed but hasn't been in months. Let alone give an update every once in a while. However I will still try to continue to bring these issues up until THEY say/do something.
  • Still no answer
  • There won't be :(
  • Gonna keep replying on all the threads till 1 gets answered with some form of acknowledgement... more useful then grinding for a 4star champ
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    As much as it sucks guys I think kabam is shifting content for new players and as far as us OG mcoc grinders are concerned they'll eventually do something for us.........or against us.