**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scouter / Detect Mastery Compensation Please

There was a LOT of time and $$$ put into this Mastery and its only real use was in Alliance Wars.
Now that champion classes are shown these Masteries are useless in the grand sceme of things.

Also, what will replace these Masteries?

Please address that this is being looked into with some sort of compensation.
Not asking for anything crazy, just would like all the items/units used to unlock to be returned myself.

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Wolf
@Ad0ra_
@kabam Vydious
@Kabam Pertinax
@Kabam Iko
@Kabam Zibiit

Thank you Kabam Moderators & Dev's ;)
T.R. Havoc

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    HAVOC wrote: »
    There was a LOT of time and $$$ put into this Mastery

LOL sorry I had to stop there and laugh.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yeah, 10 class cores, lol. Biggest cost was opportunity cost of not putting those points into things that actually make your champs better. Already redid my masteries once I saw the AW map today, so guess I'm out like 20 units as well. drop in the bucket really.
  • Options
    HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    HAVOC wrote: »
    There was a LOT of time and $$$ put into this Mastery

LOL sorry I had to stop there and laugh.

Thanks for the constructive trolling, lol

It's not that it cost a ton of money, the fact is it did take time and energy to obtain the cores. Some people did invest heavily to help their Alliance, so I'm trying to help the people that do not want to speak up or think it's a lost cause.

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I get where you are coming from but it's not a big deal to me. I had a couple unlocked. I'm more upset about the constant bugs and broken champs. I want Vision to work! I've yet to see a time frame on that.