**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn't receive Gold from the Nothern expeditions

MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Title says it all really, I've explored Quest 1 of the Canadian difficulty expeditions but I didn't get any of the gold path rewards, I checked my inventory and my gold hadn't increased.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Hopefully we can get the missing gold refunded at some point

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    The gold is actually given to you the moment you collect it, so it doesn't show up in the rewards screen
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

The gold is actually given to you the moment you collect it, so it doesn't show up in the rewards screen

I checked my inventory, I had the same amount of gold as I had before doing the quest so it's not that it didn't show up in the rewards screen
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    You only get 1 gold on the paths. I think it's 5 overall. The 100k you get for completion and exploration won't come till all 4 quests are available.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

You only get 1 gold on the paths. I think it's 5 overall. The 100k you get for completion and exploration won't come till all 4 quests are available.

It's not meant to be 1 gold, if you click on the gold in the path rewards screen it says it should be 12500 gold