**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Utility for Variants & Act 6

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,444 ★★★★
I'm looking to rank up a mutant champ to R5, specifically to fill a gap that I don't already have covered for the purposes of completing Variants 1 & 2 and Act 6 (I've only done Cavalier run so far).

Current prime options are Archangel, Namor, Colossus, Havok, Old Man Logan, with an outside chance for Mr Sinister.

Only OML is awakened, but I have mutant and generic awakening gems and enough sig stones to get to sig 200 if necessary.

Current 5/65 are Ghost, Corvus, Doom & Quake. So I've got Crit-based damage, power control, some immunities, true strike, and Quake.

What particular utility is going to be of the most benefit for my next content from this lot that I don't already have covered?
AA-ron can stop regen (will need the AG), damage via debuffs (requires bleed & poison vulnerability), and AAR (will need ~100 sig stones)
Namor has high damage without relying on crits, some regen sustainability, and damage reflect (needing AG and 200 stones) to handle the Korgs & Electros out there
Colossus is high damage without crit reliance, though arguably needs to reliably parry, and immunities (needs AG and sig stones...?)
Havok is another option to reflect Korg (not sure about Electro? Don't think so...) and bonus of being a good defender as well
Old Man Logan is high damage with crit bleeds and sustainable with regen.

Alternatively I wait for Domino/Omega Red for goodness knows how long, or to find out what the Magneto buff entails, whenever that may be.

Have I missed some important utility that could sway the decision?

Mutant Utility for Variants & Act 6 3 votes

AA-ron
0%
Namor
66%
BonzodavidQfury 2 votes
Colossus
33%
Cloudwalker 1 vote
Havok
0%
Old Man Logan