**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA calander [MERGED]

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Big [Removed by Mod] thank you kabam, its great.

Very much appreciated

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    THANK YOU these are some good rewards
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    huge shout out to kabam... may be all of you guys saw the calender already... its again a 91 days calender with bonus days for 6* shard... cant wait to get all those juicy rewards and finally a half of 6* ready to go... may be i am the first one here to announce it
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Best month ever
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    sanbal said:

SA calender for 105 days. But we have rewards for 98 days(14 weeks). What about the other 7 days?

thats the gap days... in case you miss a days so that you dont miss a rewards
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Super stoked! Thanks Kabam! There’s a total of 6,400 six star shards if I counted correctly, that’s huge!

How much gold and units do we gets seems like a pretty substantial amount
  • MomocowMomocow Posts: 4
    Thank you, Kabam!!!!!
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    These rewards are crazy!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    the 500 units, awakening gem, 5k 6* shards are some of my personally favourites.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Super stoked! Thanks Kabam! There’s a total of 6,400 six star shards if I counted correctly, that’s huge!

How much gold and units do we gets seems like a pretty substantial amount
    Around 500k gold and 1100 units. If anyone complains about this they've lost the plot
    Holy hell. Thats 11 months worth of calendar units in just 3 months.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Best month ever
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I honestly had to check twice if I saw those 5k 6* (FREE!) shards correctly lol
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome stuff Kabam. Kudos to you
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I will say it's heavily backloaded this time around and really starts getting good in the last three to four weeks or so, but hey, that just means I'll be in a much better mood come August and September. Anything free is good but this is a lot of free. Top-notch stuff.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Awesome! You bet you got my money on July 4th. This is throwing me a good bone. I'll pay it back. GG Kabam
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Too bad I couldnt have those 1k units BEFORE the 4th deals hahaha.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thanks to all the devs for the SA. Definitely appreciated. We all complain about things but we definitely appreciate the efforts.