**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mysterio canadian difficulty

13»

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Silly Billy... Don't forget Movie Captain Marvel

Hyperion is one of the best counters for those buffed up opponents as well.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I had the same issue & read the node, is the guy allowed to ask a question? glad after seeing you guys be little the person who asked, im able to figure out how to take Mysterio, Kabam has a way of wording buffs that can make them a little confusing to understand at FIRST glance. Not everyone revolves there life around this game 24/7 like some of you. Some play to have fun not to max out mommy or daddy's credit card

OP asked a stupid question, so of course, we responded badly. If OP had read the node, this would've never happened. If OP had trouble understanding the node and asked about it, we would've been more than happy to explain. But, all they did was rant on about how they weren't dealing any damage, without actually reading the node at all.

If you encounter a problem, try to figure out ways to solve the problem before you rant on about it on the forums. Then we'll have a better response to it.
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    edited July 2020
    Sean_1486 said:

Yeah i just think thats a bit of a rediculous node. I have some monsters on my five star roster but not cosmic strong. I used my 4* venom and he got crushed with five hits. Thats insane to me that they finally come out with a decent quest with really good rewards and randomly if you dont have stron cosmic champs yet you cannot even compete.im starting to have this game

It's a new difficulty that they're working on, and isn't necessarily meant to be easy, especially if your roster isn't developed yet. The noded paths are meant to be a bit tricky, give you a hard time, or a challenge to overcome. If you don't have the champs to do it, then you'll have to drop to Epic difficulty, which still gives some decent rewards! You'll get there in time bud, good luck!
  • VIRTUOSO47VIRTUOSO47 Posts: 35

Medusa with Bolt synergy OR Hyperion worked for me. Medusa is a cheat code for the buffed node.. especially when we have robots in the path.

Used my 4 star Medusa with 4 star Black bolt and 4 star Cap Sparkles to clear this path. Medusa is definitely a cheat code and the path is definitely possible to do with maxed 4 stars provided you don't get ambushed by Sasquatch. If you do, just quit out and try the path again. I had to quit out 5 times between completing the two paths but it felt really rewarding when I finally did.
  • VIRTUOSO47VIRTUOSO47 Posts: 35
    bm3epps said:

Medusa.. parry and use SP1 and go from there

The Blackbolt synergy makes it significantly easier to stay in your damage window since the max Fury stacks you gain go from 3 to 6.
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Hulkbuster can do the job too.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    you and your roster are clearly not ready for it.
    have you got cavalier difficulty yet?
    i highly doubt it.
    this difficulty is designed for players who are at and well past cavalier level.
    just keep pushing doin the best you can but expect there to be lots of content you are unable to do for many reasons.
  • SayWhatSayWhat Posts: 16
    edited July 2020
    Canadian difficulty is supposed to test your skills and roster. Don't expect to be able to 100% it when you're not even cavalier yet. It's a content aimed towards end game players. You'll get there eventually just keep doing what you can to build your team up to take any situation the game can throw at you. Also your times better spent going for cavalier than doing this event will give you better rewards in the long term.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Gotta love all the extra comments on a thread that died last week even after OP already beat the path.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Cmm after binary does well.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre its weird i just tried with Ghost and it didn't seem to work. i waited until the one buff had 4 or 5 on it then used SP3 and scored 0 dmg. Had to quit the fight and bail on the mission. My Ghost is not awakened fyi. Odd.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Tried Aegon from the original list first provided and same experience as Ghost. 0 dmg. Almost feels like you need #s of different buffs not the same. The node reads same buffs should work but i have no seen this work.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Magonus said:

Tried Aegon from the original list first provided and same experience as Ghost. 0 dmg. Almost feels like you need #s of different buffs not the same. The node reads same buffs should work but i have no seen this work.

Ghost sp3 converts all cruelty into passive cruelty, so you need to have 3+ fury buffs for the sp3 to do damage.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Hyp is the best party heavy sp3 3 spam so2 after that
    edited July 2020
    Magonus said:

@Demonzfyre its weird i just tried with Ghost and it didn't seem to work. i waited until the one buff had 4 or 5 on it then used SP3 and scored 0 dmg. Had to quit the fight and bail on the mission. My Ghost is not awakened fyi. Odd.

Which buff?
    Magonus said:

And with Aegon, what are you counting as buffs? He doesn't enter the fight with any.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    and I cant believe this is a thing either
    Magonus said:

Again, not sure why anyone would say Aegon. He has to get hit for the fury to come up.
    https://youtu.be/aOInmz7p-V4