**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik and Colossus LOL help

Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
I am worried about how to fight these two, my attack is domino with synergies, Stealth suit and Heimdall. Obviously it's going to be expensive but I don't know how many units i have to get and don't have any plan yet.

Comments

• Options
    (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Is this going to be your first pass in LOL? If so, I'd recommend bypassing Colossus when using this team since he's incinerate immune. Domino will be your main attacker. Just parry/heavy your way through pretty much every fight. You'll skip a 3.3 million health Colossus and you'll have to fight a 1.5 million health Vision, Spider-Gwen, and Cyclops, all of which are easy fights with Domino.

You may need some potions for Falcon and War Machine. Using the parry/heavy, you'll probably end up blocking a lot of L1's since you can't dodge them.

Magik will likely take a few revives. Just plan on that and don't stress about how many it'll take. Otherwise, use the same method.

Who are you planning on using Stealth Spidey for? If you don't need him, use the spot for another synergy. Colossus can give more armor and power gain. Angela or Hela could let you trigger a permanent fury buff, letting you hit harder. There are a few good options.

How strong is your Domino?

In any case, if I were in your shoes, I'd casually stock up on L1 revives by getting to the third milestone in 22 hour solo events and grind Realm of Legends. Get in at least 2 runs a day, the more the better.

Of course, this is all assuming it's only for the initial clear. If you're looking for other paths, the strategy changes.
  • Options

Is this going to be your first pass in LOL? If so, I'd recommend bypassing Colossus when using this team since he's incinerate immune. Domino will be your main attacker. Just parry/heavy your way through pretty much every fight. You'll skip a 3.3 million health Colossus and you'll have to fight a 1.5 million health Vision, Spider-Gwen, and Cyclops, all of which are easy fights with Domino.

You may need some potions for Falcon and War Machine. Using the parry/heavy, you'll probably end up blocking a lot of L1's since you can't dodge them.

Magik will likely take a few revives. Just plan on that and don't stress about how many it'll take. Otherwise, use the same method.

Who are you planning on using Stealth Spidey for? If you don't need him, use the spot for another synergy. Colossus can give more armor and power gain. Angela or Hela could let you trigger a permanent fury buff, letting you hit harder. There are a few good options.

In any case, if I were in your shoes, I'd casually stock up on L1 revives by getting to the third milestone in 22 hour solo events and grind Realm of Legends. Get in at least 2 runs a day, the more the better.

Of course, this is all assuming it's only for the initial clear. If you're looking for other paths, the strategy changes.

Yes, is my first pass. Spider-gwe doesn't evade during my heavy attack? My domino is r5, Spidey is just there because have some great damage, I'm planning farm health potion for 3hs, before do my attempt. How many units do u think I'll need?
    Thanks for the advices @Mirage_Turtle
  • Options
    @Soyheyor123

Someone will have to refresh my memory. Did the LOL Spider-Gwen get the update or is she still the old style?

In any case, yes, there's a chance she can evade the second hit of your heavy. However, as long as you're not pinning her against the wall, if she evades your heavy, you recover fast enough that you can back out of the way of an incoming attack before she can punish you. Just stay in the middle of the arena and just parry heavy until she's dead. That will be WAY easier than fighting Colossus. Domino won't do well against him since he is bleed and incinerate immune. Stealth Spidey will have his own issues since he'll be at a class disadvantage in that fight. You don't have a good matchup for that fight, so I think it'd be better to go with a true easy path and stick to the outside edge.

If you don't have a matchup in mind for Stealth Spidey, there's no point in bringing him. He'd be pretty good for the Rulk fight, but after that I don't see him being useful...not more so than Domino anyway.

If anything, I'd probably leave Stealth Spidey and Heimdall on the bench and bring Blade with a Ghost Rider for synergy. Blade will help you with Rulk, Magik, (both issues for Domino) and he can back you up on Maestro. You shouldn't be leaning on Heimdall too much. Seriously. Domino is basically an LOL cheat code. Plus if he saves you, you'll be at one health and you won't be able to Parry/Heavy anymore anyway.
  • Options
    I don't have blade •́ ‿ ,•̀
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

@Soyheyor123

Someone will have to refresh my memory. Did the LOL Spider-Gwen get the update or is she still the old style?

In any case, yes, there's a chance she can evade the second hit of your heavy. However, as long as you're not pinning her against the wall, if she evades your heavy, you recover fast enough that you can back out of the way of an incoming attack before she can punish you. Just stay in the middle of the arena and just parry heavy until she's dead. That will be WAY easier than fighting Colossus. Domino won't do well against him since he is bleed and incinerate immune. Stealth Spidey will have his own issues since he'll be at a class disadvantage in that fight. You don't have a good matchup for that fight, so I think it'd be better to go with a true easy path and stick to the outside edge.

If you don't have a matchup in mind for Stealth Spidey, there's no point in bringing him. He'd be pretty good for the Rulk fight, but after that I don't see him being useful...not more so than Domino anyway.

If anything, I'd probably leave Stealth Spidey and Heimdall on the bench and bring Blade with a Ghost Rider for synergy. Blade will help you with Rulk, Magik, (both issues for Domino) and he can back you up on Maestro. You shouldn't be leaning on Heimdall too much. Seriously. Domino is basically an LOL cheat code. Plus if he saves you, you'll be at one health and you won't be able to Parry/Heavy anymore anyway.

None of the LoL Champions ever receive the Buffs from their Regular Counterparts, Colossus is easy just a test of endurance but Domino should be able to deal with him easily.
  • Options

@Soyheyor123

None of the LoL Champions ever receive the Buffs from their Regular Counterparts, Colossus is easy just a test of endurance but Domino should be able to deal with him easily.
    Using Domino, I see the Vision/Gwen/Cyclops path being 3 easy solos that should go by pretty quick. If he's going to use Domino, he'll definitely time out at least once, but probably more than that. I'd say that using the team he's planning on using, sticking to the standard path will be faster and require fewer resources.
  • Options

@Soyheyor123

Using Domino, I see the Vision/Gwen/Cyclops path being 3 easy solos that should go by pretty quick. If he's going to use Domino, he'll definitely time out at least once, but probably more than that. I'd say that using the team he's planning on using, sticking to the standard path will be faster and require fewer resources.
    Time Out? Also it'd be 1 Fight with the Health of 2 Outer Fights, compared to 3 Outer Fights... I'd say the Colossus Shortcut is still Quicker and Easier, the Chip Damage if you aren't good at avoiding Cyclops Specials alone is annoying enough. Meanwhile Colossus is Super Easy to avoid.
  • Options
    Oh right Rage Timer, idk does that Reduce Debuff Duration? If not I'd say Domino is still fine
  • Options

Oh right Rage Timer, idk does that Reduce Debuff Duration? If not I'd say Domino is still fine

When the second enrage timer expires, the enemy will get constant power gain and unstoppable. There is no way Domino would avoid death in this matchup.
  • Options

@Soyheyor123

Time Out? Also it'd be 1 Fight with the Health of 2 Outer Fights, compared to 3 Outer Fights... I'd say the Colossus Shortcut is still Quicker and Easier, the Chip Damage if you aren't good at avoiding Cyclops Specials alone is annoying enough. Meanwhile Colossus is Super Easy to avoid.
    I'm still not sold. The incinerate damage Domino can do on a heavy makes LOL fights very easy, especially combined with the luxury of infinite parries. All 3 of the standard fights have pretty easy specials to avoid and should go down pretty quickly.

Keep in mind that on top of not being able to inflict bleed or poison as well as the increased health pool, Colossus also has the Enigmatic ability to consider. This means that if the labyrinth evade kicks in when Domino fires a special attack, Colossus will most likely evade and block, which will most likely result in a dead Domino from the reflected damage. The outer fights don't have any Enigmatic abilities.