**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto buff and metal champ!!!

ImranImran Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I feel like, magneto only be good against metal champ!! And that's not good if it’s become reality. 😞

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Rookiie said:

If you're talking about the Villainous Magneto, then he will be good against Metal and Hero champs, which is over 110 champs:) Read the Dev Diary again.

If it also include hero then it’s great because not many metal champ actually. I was just talking about metal because they highlight metal champ there mostly. But I hope, he won't become like old man logan buff where no one use him that much.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Magneto is Doom Hulkbuster Colossus Guillotine 2099 Darkhawk IMIW and Warlock counter if he is good against metal
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Before you jump to conclusions how about waiting until we get the buff details first? Then jump to conclusions of who he’s good against or not. We have 1 thing he will be really great against metal and heroes. Doesn’t mean he won’t be great against skill and other champs.

Patience is a virtue
  • Options
    TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60 β˜…
    edited July 2020
    Some ideas...

signature
    At the beginning of fight, Stuns metal champions for upto 20 seconds depending on sig level. At end of stun, inflicts Armour Shattered for another 20 seconds depending on sig level.
    1 min cool down and then cycle repeats.
    Activates magnetic force field when health reaches 20%. Safeguard and energy damage reduction depending on Sig level.

General abilities
    Immune against metal projectiles.
    Metal champs receive permanent degen and cannot crit against Magneto
    Fury against Hero champs.
  • Options

I want to see the miss ability for magneto against metal projectile like bullets or 100% reflect damage from bullets too.

Yah, that will be cool. I hope magneto will finally become worthy of his name here in mcoc.
  • Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    Magneto Vs metal champs insta ko lol
    Nw seriously even if they make him good against metal champs it would definitely help out with lots of annoying bosses.
    I am personally waiting for him to get buffed so I can explore 5.4.6
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One magneto will be more like heimdall and one magneto will be a God.
  • Options
    For the first time, I feel good for so many people disagree with me. Lol.
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…

There are more metal champs than you might think..
  • Options
    Moreno3005Moreno3005 Posts: 19 β˜…
    It would be good if Magneto was at least as good as Dr Doom in the game. This character needs to become one of the most wanted champions by summoners because of his capabilities in the comics.

I hope his overhaul is amazing so I can use my 6* and maybe even take him to rank 2.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Some ideas...

signature
    At the beginning of fight, Stuns metal champions for upto 20 seconds depending on sig level. At end of stun, inflicts Armour Shattered for another 20 seconds depending on sig level.
    Activates magnetic force field when health reaches 20%. Safeguard and energy damage reduction depending on Sig level.

General abilities

Why not just make him invulnerable to all damage while you are at it.
  • Options
    randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96 β˜…
    The boost will be one of the bigger ones I assume something to cause huge buzz I believe thats part of the reason he won't be beta tested
  • Options
    ŁŀÇŁŀÇ Posts: 351 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This guy was the number 1 villain in all of Marvel; way more than Doom.

He deserves the respect needed to make him what he should've been all along.

Am I speaking as a person that grew up loving Mags? No.

Am I speaking as a person that may have taken my 6star to rank 2 when I first heard of the possibility of the buff? Maybe.....
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If they make him beyond god tier, (which i doubt) I'll be laughing.

• Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 β˜…β˜…

Some ideas...

signature

General abilities

You should as well add: for every fight you win using magneto, you get a level 3 revive. Since you want the game to be cake walk.