**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down?

CristalmanCristalman Posts: 740 ★★★
Once more this week?

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    I got the down message but I was able to press the ok button and continue.

EDIT: It was just a tease
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Yup. I generally get lucky. I’m not in the middle of something the last few times so I’d don’t lose anything. This time I was grinding away. Sigh. Everyone gets a turn at the maintenance wheel
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Was able to reconnect, but all progress lost on current path. Energy gone, boosts now useless...
  • Hey everyone, the team is looking into this and working on getting the game back up for everyone as soon as possible.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    first a 4* then a grandmaster got this on both. Then realized game was down

• GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    Seriously fed up with this nonsense.

Spent a fair bit of time and resources on the final chapter of new EQ master difficulty. Get to the final boss and when i click on him to begin the fight, game freezes with the irritatingly familiar red flashing wifi icon of death.

Now I've lost all progress on it.

I'm putting the game down for a while. The game does this far too often for a game that throws out so many cash grabs.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I only lost progress on the current path, so not to much of an issue, just energy and boosts.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    GimmeCull said:

Spent a fair bit of time and resources on the final chapter of new EQ master difficulty. Get to the final boss and when i click on him to begin the fight, game freezes with the irritatingly familiar red flashing wifi icon of death.

I'm putting the game down for a while. The game does this far too often for a game that throws out so many cash grabs.

Ok.. Thanks for letting us know..
  • KtraskKtrask Posts: 11

First I received this message.
    And two seconds after game down💀🤦🏻‍♂️
  • GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52

GimmeCull said:

Ok.. Thanks for letting us know..
    Keep your sarcasm to yourself....
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Lol my WiFi went out as the servers went down
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Lets hope you'll get 5* from those bug
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    GimmeCull said:

Ok thanks for letting us know I had no idea
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Is the game actually down? Because I'm able to play right now?
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Come on! First I lost a friend until he gets a new phone due to current game version incompatibility and now the 3rd maintenance in a week! I'm pretty excited with the last changes, SA calendar and so on, but we need a more stable server
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    M1k0rin said:

Lets hope you'll get 5* from those bug

Yeah image that.
    This is a good ole' KABAM
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Damn that cav crystal that I was spinning was totally going to land on a 6* too!

/s
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I'm in.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’m in, just got this guy:

any good? *winks* tips?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

I’m in, just got this guy:

any good? *winks* tips?

Try to keep your Glaives up and get to an L2.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    was it down on apple? i've been doing arena the whole time, just an android issue?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

was it down on apple? i've been doing arena the whole time, just an android issue?

No I have a Note 10+, and have been online since my last comment on the thread. Maybe just specific devices or something?