**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5* or Basic 5* Crystal?

I already have doom, torch, Medusa, sunspot, warlock all maxed

Featured 5* or Basic 5* Crystal? 41 votes

Featured
68%
Titan_Chronosbtd602AspenWarBros23ZsirhcZmanveerthereal10or_StrongLegendboy2411LordRaymond3OpandemoniodoctorbRockypantherxSbkruebBugmat78-sixate-HedronTripleUDnegrin6969Přìņče01SpideyFunko 28 votes
Basic
31%
BigPoppaCBONEFabiusBRZeronaut81JChanceH9Xva23BillGrossTivjyotArnMWstriker_overlord22Sarvanga1_MasterpuffAgent_X_zzzLOThunder 13 votes

Comments

• LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Featured
    This is one of the only featured crystals that actually look like theyre worth an extra 5k shards
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Basic
    Depends on your roster needs/wants.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Featured for me. If you're asking this question, you should probably go for basics.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Featured
    I'm hunting for Nick, but most people should go feature. This is a great feature crystal. A ton of great champs.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Featured
    For cavalier in the iso market for 11,000 shards, it will be the only one I buy this summer...lol
  • striker_overlord22striker_overlord22 Posts: 21
    edited July 2020
    Basic
    You go featured crystal because most of all you want the "featured champs" I can't see any worthy featured champs here that worth extra 5K shards (just my opinion)
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Basic
    I’d pay 11k for the featured in the black market store, but I wouldn’t pay 15k for it.
  • MaverickjoMaverickjo Posts: 16
    Featured
    Go for featured crystal. I manged to pull Cap IW