**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you play aw?

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

Do you play aw? 185 votes

Yes
49%
winterthurdanielmathCarmel1LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Haji_SaabDsp25Alex13369Verzzthe_furry_oneJim0172MityAntLvernon15Anonymous346Monk1EhDubbNitro422GmonkeyWorknprogressODEKA 92 votes
No
50%
TheTAbyssWhiskey_PoetSnizzbarThe_OneWorld EaterErza_ScarletFabiusBRCristalmanStefanjonesFallencircusFeeney234Oesername123Jmaddog8230Leiva_darknameplasJcobra25WaynedavyKnorr7227VeryCoolUserNamearsjum 93 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    we don't really care about it so it's pretty chill
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No
    I joined an AQ focused alliance so I could do more story content and save units from dumb war stuff
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah, mostly because I can’t find any super good aq allies that don’t do gold 1 or above.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Unfortuantley
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes

Unfortuantley

You are so right my friend.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Don’t push anywhere near as high as capable of though
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    No, never going back to playing AW either.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    No
    Didn't run last season and won't current season. We had pared down to 1 BG the three seasons before we stopped. Not at all worth the resources for the rewards at Gold tiers.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Yes
    I’m in a map 6 AQ focused alliance- currently gold 2 AW. Idc about AW anymore unless they drastically raise the rewards and lower the potion price in the glory store.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    No
    Nope been probably 2 years or more
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    No
    I quit playing AW about 2 or so months ago. IMO its a complete waste of time.
    Rewards for the time are lousy and having good champs locked up is nuts.

The small ally I'm in just plays AQ 1 Map4 with heroic mods. We all earn after one week 1,900 glory

it's easy peasy stress free play
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm actually enjoying war for the first time in awhile. Slumming it in tier 11 at the moment lol. Haven't died or used boosts since I joined this alliance at the start of the offseason. Might go back to competitive war in the future but enjoying the break.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I left alliance so I can focus on Abyss and Act 6 exploration. On May main account yes I play war But on 2nd account I am on a hold.
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Yes
    I’ve been playing for like 3 months so AQ rewards are good for me. I’m silver 2 so it’s pretty near. Could be better but it’s good for where I’m at and helpful.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    No
    How can u play with this nodes.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No
    Somehow dragged myself for 5-6 wars last season. Drained all motivation out of me so goodbye aw
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I think you need more options. Many people play AW but not competitivel and only in tiers when it’s easy and takes no effort. It’s 5-10 fights for easy rewards basically when you play like that.

This won’t give good data.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    No
    I don’t think I’ve played seriously since the end of season 2. I just don’t have the commitment to be on to place my guys, then move every 5 hours on top of the same thing for AQ.

My alliance thankfully sticks pretty much exclusively to AQ now.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Timone147 said:

I think you need more options. Many people play AW but not competitivel and only in tiers when it’s easy and takes no effort. It’s 5-10 fights for easy rewards basically when you play like that.

This won’t give good data.

Agree. Some is still gonna play but in lower bracket, and others will take rest completely.

The reason i made this poll is just because i want *uhuk* kabam *uhuk* see how much people completely lost interest in aw since their changes in aw is... Not sparking joy
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    No
    Last played AW competitively in 2017. I honestly don't think I'm missing out on much.