**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Female Champs Appreciation

ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330 β˜…

Anyone else have top female champs only? I did not even notice it till I upgraded a few champs today. They are pretty much in order of how I would rank them.

Quake is not pictured but she my other girl. 😍

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't have any females in my profile but I use Domino, CMM and Quake a ton. I'm new to the Quake party and still make mistakes with her but I've learned to love her lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,796 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My top 5 include Phoenix and Psylocke. Quake is among my top 5 Science champs (I only have her at 4*) Thor Jane is one of my top 4 mystics (eff everybody hating on her, I like her and she's one of the few r3 4* mystics I have).
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 β˜…β˜…
    The only female on my profile is CMM (although she is top)
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330 β˜…

My top 5 include Phoenix and Psylocke. Quake is among my top 5 Science champs (I only have her at 4*) Thor Jane is one of my top 4 mystics (eff everybody hating on her, I like her and she's one of the few r3 4* mystics I have).

I wouldn't call Thor Jane a top champ but she is definitely looked over a lot. I think she is great as well!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quake and Rogue are amazing
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    I also have 4 female characters on my profile
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quake, magik and dusa are y baes, ghost would be if I had her lolol
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She's my second top champ, only female on my regular questing team but she's definitely the leader

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Out of the 6 new champs from featured, I got white widow, tigra, sorceress, medusa and Emma. Dr. V was the lone guy in that group!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Man I’d love some of those female god tiers. Sadly my only good 5* female champion is Elsa Bloodstone. Love her loads though and she’s only 1 off from being in the top 4.