**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just a Question

This is weird but when i got the Guardian from Canada Day Calendar i was only a Conqueror then i became Uncollected on June 2

June 3 the Canada Day Calendar resets and i got another guardian (not the one from day 11)

Is this normal, a bug or because i became uncollected??

Comments

• Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I think it’s a bug.... I became cav during last month so when this month started, I got last months day 1 reward from the cav calendar too
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Gamerz_O1 said:

This is weird but when i got the Guardian from Canada Day Calendar i was only a Conqueror then i became Uncollected on June 2

June 3 the Canada Day Calendar resets and i got another guardian (not the one from day 11)

Is this normal, a bug or because i became uncollected??

You sure you didn’t just get the Dup of Guardian from the Rankup Objective of him, where you get him again (as Dup) as Objective Reward ?

Or did Calendar really reset, and so should show last days being unavailable ?

Or maybe you Updated NOT before first day, and Kabam said they would fix to make sure those people would not lose out on final days of Calendar by not updating in time. Maybe their “fix” for that somehow “reset” calendars with extra built-in grace days (giving day-1 again) ???
  • Options
    Gamerz_O1Gamerz_O1 Posts: 10
    It resets the whole calendar and the rewards changed

My other account which is Conqueror has different rewards from mine

For example my conqueror account got no poutine in day 13 instead it is syrup but in my uncollected account it has poutine both in Day 13 and 14