Options

What is going on!

I’m trying to buy black panther’s treasure offer( 1450 ) units ( 1 of 3 times ) And it says your transaction is declined , use another payment method! Same time I’ve tried to buy Tony stark’s offer ( 850) units and last night bought some offers as well and Said the transaction done successfully! So What a problem is ?

I called the bank and they said there is no problem in your Account. Probably there is a problem with the company that you’re are dealing with!

Need A quick answer Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    The last one I purchased yesterday for the Odin was purchased and I see it has been reversed today. There is something strange happening. I imagine your running IOS?
  • Options
    Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Jaymix79 said:

The last one I purchased yesterday for the Odin was purchased and I see it has been reversed today. There is something strange happening. I imagine your running IOS?

No For purchasing I’m using Android. I bought 850 units right now and done successfully but 1450 unuts offer was declined my Visa and dont know why!
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. we have some troubleshooting steps for common payment related issues that you can find here as well as some troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android that may help as well. If neither of those resolve the issue, you can get in contact with our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".