**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo fight in Variant 4.3.2

Did anybody manage to kill mordo with Gamora?

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Attempted but she ain’t poison immune soooo.... it’ll be a really quick fight but it wont end with the Victory
  • Options
    Olex13Olex13 Posts: 22

Attempted but she ain’t poison immune soooo.... it’ll be a really quick fight but it wont end with the Victory

I mean is it possible with reasonable amount of revives?
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Olex13 said:

I mean is it possible with reasonable amount of revives?
    I guess if you’re lucky and get a few fury’s at the beginning of the fight
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I used gamora and I know the pain.I am FTP can you imagine how was that.
  • Options

I used gamora and I know the pain.I am FTP can you imagine how was that.

How many revives did you spend, approximately?
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I used 2-3 revives even with the hulk. Tried Gamora she died very quickly. I believe at least 5 if you are extremely lucky.
  • Options

I used 2-3 revives even with the hulk. Tried Gamora she died very quickly. I believe at least 5 if you are extremely lucky.

I have spent 1200 units today trying to get this hulk, better should have spent it on revives
  • Options
    agreed
    Olex13 said:

I have spent 1200 units today trying to get this hulk, better should have spent it on revives
    i dont know i mean you are going for exploration right? 1200 is sure hella lot but not sure you can 100% without hulk. but dam i had hulk from the beginning didnt know he was this hard to get
  • Options

agreed

Olex13 said:

i dont know i mean you are going for exploration right? 1200 is sure hella lot but not sure you can 100% without hulk. but dam i had hulk from the beginning didnt know he was this hard to get
    Overall I spent around 2500 units trying to get him, I just need to finish 1 star chapter to get the exploration rewards
  • Options
    you see there's a whole path of that node so again i don't think I could do that path without hulk even with 2500 units. I'm not a pro player so maybe someone better skilled could do that. but I see what are you trying to say. Mordo by himself is an annoying defender, almost stun immune when he is stunned you lose that precious fury seconds. when I went for exploration I thought maybe they could replace Mordo or give us another poison immune champ with better furry then i think it would be possible. but kabam intentionally made it so you will spend an insane amount of units just to get that content done